Chapter 25: Home

Chapter 25: Home

LANI'S POV

*The Next Day*

Andy signed the final discharge paper and handed them to the nurse.

"Good luck Mr. Biersack." The nurse smiled at him.

"Thank you." He said as we walked out of the rehab center. We got in my car and I started driving home.

"So, what happened with Kai?"

"I got home, slapped her, yelled at her and kicked her out."

"Wow." He said and I nodded. I pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. We got out and walked up to the front door. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the front door, walking in. I flipped on the lights as we walked further into the house.

"SURPRISE!" We heard as people jumped up from their hiding spots. We had planned a surprise welcome home party for Andy since we were all so proud of him for going to rehab. I let the guys take over decorating while I went to go get Andy. There was a huge white banner hung in front of our window that looked over the backyard that read "Welcome Home Andy!". There were balloons and food and streamers.

Of course, the band was there and so was Gina and Cass. Some other bands like Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria, and Bring Me The Horizon were there. Some other people that were there were Danny Warsnop, BryanStars and Matt Good.

"Oh my god, this is amazing!" Andy said.

"Welcome home babe." I smiled up at him.

"Did you plan all this?" He asked and I nodded. "Thank you so much." He said, kissing me.

***********************************************************************************

Listening to Caraphernelia~ Pierce The Veil