Chapter 38: If You Will Let Me In Again, I Swear Today

Chapter 38: If You Let Me In Again, I Swear Today

Lani's POV

*A Few Days Later*

I took a deep breath as I got out of my car and walked into the rehab center where Andy was. I haven't talked to Andy since I stormed out after he told me he cheated. I had Ashley call Andy and make him think that the guys were coming to visit him so he didn't expect me.

I got taken to the visitation area and waited for Andy. I sighed again and rubbed my growing belly, my heart beating quickly. I saw one of the nurses bringing Andy in. Andy was hanging his head. I stood up as Andy walked up to me. He lifted his head and his eyes lit up when he saw me.

"LEILANI!" He screamed, running up to me and hugging me tightly, being careful of my belly.

"Hi Andy." I said, wrapping my arms around him. He burried his face in my shoulder and felt his tears soaking my shirt. He pulled away, wiping his eyes. We sat down and I bit my lip.

"I was expecting my band." He said.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." I said. "So surprise."

"You don't look very happy." He said. "Oh my god, are you divorcing me?"

"God no, Andy. I love you. I'm just...working on forgiving you. It's going to take a lot of work."

"I understand."

"But, I do have this." I said, sliding a picture across the table. He picked it up and gasped. "It's the newest sonagram of our twins. I just came from my appointment."

"They're perfect Lani. I promise I'm going to be the best father ever."

"I hope so." I said. "The main reason I came here is I want to work things out between us while you're in here so we don't have to deal with it when you get out."

"I agree. I can talk to my therapist about setting up something."

"I like that idea." I said. We talked for a while and then a nurse came to get Andy. We said goodbye and I left, feeling a little bit better.

ANDY'S POV

An hour after Lani left, I was taken from my room to go to therapy. I walked into my therapist's office and sat down.

"How are you today, Andy?" My therapist asked.

"My wife came to see me."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, she's trying to forgive me."

"Well, that's a step in the right direction." He said.

"I was wondering if you had some sort of set up where we could meet with you or someone to try to repair our relationship while I'm in here. She brought it up and I agree. I can tell she's afraid I'm going to leave here in a couple weeks, and if we're still fighting, I'll go back to alcohol. And honestly, I'm afraid that's going to happen too."

"I can definitely try to set something up and let you know."

"Thank you so much."