Chapter 15: That We're All Okay, We're Doing Fine

Andy's POV

*2 Hours Later*

I wish I could of been a better boyfriend. How could I let this happen? I went into the kitchen to get some cereal.

"Lucky charms, gross." I said aloud as I poured the cereal in the bowl. I went to the fridge and there was no milk. I lost it, I threw the bowl and screamed.

"FREAKING-!" I started bawling, collapsing onto the ground. I pulled out my phone and called my friend Austin from Of Mice & Men.

"Help, please." I said once he picked up.

"Andy, is everything okay?" He asked.

"NO IT'S NOT!" I screamed, crying again.

"I'll be there in half an hour. Do me and favor and distract yourself. Watch some TV." He said. I hung up and went into the living room, turning on the TV. I flipped on the news and what I saw almost made me pee myself.

"Kailee Reno disappeared yesterday while walking home from school. She attends North Ridge High School and some students reported that they saw her go down an alleyway and that's the last time anyone saw her. We were able to catch up with her foster mom, Diane Rogers."

"Kailee honey, if you see this, please find a way to contact me. Just let me know if you're alright. Please, I'm worried sick about you. Whoever took her, I'll do whatever it takes to get her back, just please return my baby back home safe." She cried

"The search for Reno will continue and we will keep you updated as this situation furthers. If you have any information, please alert the police as soon as possible. Reporting from Los Angeles, California-"

I shut off the TV, digging the heels of my hands into my eyes. This is horrible, not Kai! She's awesome! She doesn't deserve this. I hate people.

*****************************************************************************************

Listening to Shake Your Groove Thing~ Alvin and the Chipmunks and Trouble~ The Chipettes and The Chipmunks

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (ONE COMMENT PER PERSON)