Chapter 4: Trap Nigga

Trae's POV
I'm wondering if I should text shorty tonight. I kind of want to cause I keep thinking bout her, but she said to text her tomorrow. I don't wanna seem like I'm eager or nothing. Since I'm out with Sydney and some other friends, I think it'll be a good idea to invite her out. I mean why not. We could probably chill and I'd be able to get to know her some more. Nah, I should wait till tomorrow. Fuck it, I'm a see if she wanna hang before I go catch these sells.

Trae: What's up Jay?? (11:12 pm)

Jakiyah: who is this? (11:13 pm)

Trae: It's Trae...👀 (11:14 pm)

Jakiyah: oh hey👋🏾👋🏾 (11:14 pm)

I hope she not no dry texter mane.

Trae: what you on pretty girl? 🙈 (11:15 pm)

Jakiyah: lol nothing, laying down. Wbu? (11:17 pm)

Trae: cooling. I'm out with Sydney and a couple other homies. Want me to come swoop you? We not up to nothing, just hanging... (11:18 pm)

Jakiyah: I'm ok. It's late and I know my grams will be tripping. I know she wouldn't want me out this late. But maybe we can all hang one weekend, I think that'll be nice. (11:26 pm)

Trae: ok. See you at school whenever.. (11:30 pm)

Jakiyah: K. Night ☺️ (11:32 pm)

I didn't want to end the conversation like that, but since she wasn't coming out tonight it was time to get to the money. She told me goodnight, but I wouldn't be going to bed until the a.m. It was time to tell my friends from school bye and time to get to this dough. I turned my trap phone on and my iPhone off. I threw my iPhone in the backseat and grabbed my book bag with all my work in it. I turn on the radio and blasted Mr. Bigg, Trial Time. That shit a classic.

🎶I started selling dope back in 1986, I bought a Cadillac and put them thangs on that bitch. The brains blowed out with the white leather seats.....🎶

My trap phone was blowing up, and I was ready to make these moves. I make sure my strap under the seat and proceeded to ride out.

"Come out mane." I said to my first customer.

Shit, I sold it all. White, green, purple. You name it, I got that shit. Don't judge me, but I gotta eat some how. My story? Well my daddy died from a drug overdose back when I was 14. I just turned 19 two weeks ago and this is my last year of high school, hopefully. My mother is a waitress at a bar and she don't make much money. I like to have nice things so I work for my shit. Minimum wage? You won't catch me doing that shit no more. Don't get me wrong, it's money but I can make so much more doing this. My mother knows what I do and she don't support it so we kind of bump heads a lot. I stay in the basement of her home cause we only got one room in that house. One day, I'm gone give that lady the world. We may argue a lot, but she my queen. I'm her only son, but my pops had like 10 kids. All boys except for two, I'm the youngest of them all.

My love life? What the fuck is love? 😂😂. These bitches be so throwed, fuck these hoes mane. I just fuck em and duck em. Nobody worth my time for real dawg. I know y'all like, not the way you checking for Jakiyah. But it's something about her. Maybe cause she new to town, something fresh. I bet after I hit she end up being like all them other hoes. We shall see what she bout.