Chapter 15: My Juvie

I'm so happy that I'm finally on winter break. I get to get away from all those loud mouth kids. I also get to spend more time with my baby. 😏 I hope Trae is a man of his word and actually tries to change his hoeish ways. I talked to Tyrone back in Atlanta and he told me that if I really like Trae I should give him a second chance. I took my best friends advice, but I don't really trust Trae. It's going to be a while before he gains my trust again.

Trae: You woke? (8:30 am)

Jakiyah: Yeah.. Why? (8:32 am)

Trae: Can I come over? If your people don't mind. (8:33 am)

Jakiyah: if you want.. My mama at work and my granny had a dr.'s appointment (8:33 am)

Trae: So we got the house to ourselves? 😳😂 say no more MAMA 😂😛😛 (8:34 am)

What did I tell him that for. It was like Trae rushed to get over here because next thing you know he was banging on the front door. I greeted him with a gentle hug and he squeezed me tightly. I was still in my PJ's and my bonnet was still on my hair.

"Damn, you look good even in your nightwear." He made me blush.

"What you want?" I sat on the couch.

"To see your pretty face. Duh mama." His eyes disappeared as he smiled.

"Tuhh. Didn't I say stop calling me that. I'm not your mama la dude." I tried not to blush so hard.

"I let you call me daddy when I hit it from the back. So why can't you be mama?" He pulled me closer and gripped my small butt.

"You're embarrassing me. I don't mean to say stuff like that when I'm in the moment." I put my hands over my face.

"Embarrassed? Nobody's around for you to be embarrassed. Now gimme kiss, lil booty." He smacked my butt hard and sucked my bottom lip.

I couldn't keep my balance and it felt like I was in heaven as we locked lips. I just wanted to take him to my room and put it down. I guess he couldn't keep his balance either, because he began stepping forward. Saliva covered both of mouths and ruining our moment was my grandma. I ain't tripping or nothing, but Trae seems a little disturbed.

"What's going on?" My grandma put her belongings on the couch.

"Nothing granny, he was just leaving." I pushed Trae towards the door.

"Yeah, he better." She walked further into the house.

"I'll talk to you later, Jay." He walked out the door with his head down.

"When your mama get here we need to have a talk.." She took her shoes off.

"About what granny?" I knew she was mad.

"What you mean, about what? If you don't know, you'll find out when she get here."

So I guess my grandma is upset about this. We were only kissing so I don't know what the big deal is. Maybe she thought it was something more than what it really was. So I sit in my room waiting for 1 o'clock to come by. I hope this doesn't turn into a long lecture, because I don't have time for that. I ended up taking a nap until it was 2:30pm. I go to the kitchen area to find my mother and grandma sitting down.

"So let's have this talk now." My grandma put her coffee down.

"Talk? What talk Ma?" My mother put the magazine she was reading down.

"Earlier today, I walk in the house to find Jakiyah and that boy kissing like its no tomorrow." My grandma wagged her finger around.

"Jakiyah, what was y'all doing?" My mom looked at me.