Chapter 37: Self-Medicatin'

Trae's POV

I really enjoyed the trip to Baton Rouge last week with my uncle, but I'm glad to be back home. On the trip he spit so much knowledge to me. He told me we're going to take trips together more often, I'm excited about that. He's trying to put me on at his construction job, I'm not really with that, but it could be some side money. He reminds me so much of my pops and he told me that he doesn't mind being a father figure for me. My uncle Rico gave me advice about being a father, a man, and a husband. I really took all that shit in, and I'm going to work toward being a better me.

Jay still hasn't told me the gender of the baby yet, she need to quit playing. She's purposely doing that because she knows how much I wanna know. Since I've came back from the trip, she's been staying over every night for a week now.

"I missed you." She kissed me.

"I was only gone for three days. And you've been with me everyday since I came back." I laughed.

"So. You bet not have been messing with no females either."

"And if I was, we not together." I joked with her.

"We are together, so stop playing." She pushed my head back.

"We are, huh? I wasn't fucking with nobody out there. You need to stop playing and tell me what we having."

"Nope. I'll tell you when I feel like you deserve to know." She played in my hair.

"Come on mane, let me know. It's a girl? I already know it is."

"Whatever, you don't know nothing... You smell good." She kissed my neck.

I already know what Jakiyah on right now. This baby got her hormones going crazy. One minute she want me to screw her, the next she tryna kill me. We haven't had sex since before we broke up, so I'm a gone head and give her what she want.

"Tell me what we having and I'll let you get your issue off." I took my shirt off.

"Boy, bye. I'm going to tell you, just not now. Now come on cause I've been wanting this for way too long." She pushed me back on the bed.

I started kissing her like never before. I ain't gone fake it, I want it as bad as she do if not more. I gripped her body gently and let her get on top of me. She was grinding on it for her own personal pleasure and I couldn't feel shit. Normally I'm rough, flipping her over and on all kinds of nasty stuff. Now I have to be soft and try my hardest not to hurt her or the baby. I managed to turn her over and her arch was still perfect. Not even ten minutes into it and she already screaming she bout to bust. I gripped her spreading hips and then moved up to pull her hair.

As I'm in my zone, my phone started to vibrate. Whoever and whatever it is can wait. Jay got louder and louder and her legs became weak. Her posture was slipping so we switched to missionary. I lifted her left leg up so I could hit it right and my phone started ringing again. Maybe it's Chris because I told him to call me anytime, but right now I can't take that call.

"Ughh, fuck." I whispered as I slipped in and out of her.

Again the ringing of my phone became constant. It was starting to annoy me so I reached over to grab it. I saw that I had 5 missed calls from my mama and two voicemails. She never blows my phone up unless somethings wrong.