Chapter 36: Gender Reveal

"Don't forget my doctors appointment is in a few days. We finally get to find out what we're having." I said joyfully as I ate a bowl full of frozen fruit.

"Word?" Trae scrolled his phone.

"Yeah. Are you happy? I think we should keep it a secret from everybody because I wanna gender reveal party."

"Duh, I'm happy. I bet it's a lil girl, I'm a have two princesses. What day again?" He put his phone down.

"I bet it's a boy. I might have two little knuckleheads. And it's on Thursday, your memory is so short." I giggled.

"Oooohhh." He frowned at me.

"Oooo, what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Thursday? Remember I said me and my uncle was driving out to Baton Rouge for a lil bit, well we leave Thursday."

"Well don't go." I rolled my eyes.

"I can't not go. Can you reschedule? My uncle really wants me to go out there with him. And my daddy people gone be out there too and I haven't seen them since he died."

"I've rescheduled already! The baby wasn't positioned well enough to tell last time, this time it might be. I'm not making another appointment." I got loud with him.

"Tuh. Why you got a attitude though? I can't even visit my own family? We planned this hellas ago so it's not like it's something new."

"I'm getting an attitude because your family isn't the main reason you're going. You're going to sell drugs, Trae. The fuck. If you miss it, then your ass just miss it. It's gonna be a surprise to you just like it will for everybody else." I snapped.

"I'm bout to take you home cause you pissing me off. It's not gone kill you to schedule it for another day. And what you gone keep the gender from me until the reveal party? You got me fucked up." He cocked his neck back.

"Take me home then. That's why I don't wanna move in here cause you stupid. Fuck this house and fuck you too. You full of shit so I'm not telling you nothing. Have fun in BR, hope your ass get locked up out there."

Trae busted out laughing because he couldn't take me serious. None of the stuff I'm saying is from the heart, but I'm upset that he won't be there to find out the gender. I've been talking about this for months now and all of a sudden he can't come.

"You need to take your nap cause I know you didn't have one today. You can go upstairs and sleep in the bed." He tugged at my hand.

"No, YOU need to go take a nap because you talking stupid. Can you just go some other time? I thought this was important to you, Trae." I pouted.

"Why you breathing so hard? Calm down. I can't never do nothing or go nowhere! Just let me take a lil vaca, I never get a break or get to leave Houston." He fussed.

I tried to pace my breathing and I kept quiet. If he wants to leave that bad, then shit I'll let him leave. I'm kind of tired right now and I don't feel like arguing. My chest are sore as hell, I can never breath, I'm always horny, and my nose keeps bleeding. Speaking of nose bleeds, I can feel blood dripping from my nose now.

"Ughhh!" I hopped up to go to the restroom.

"So can I go? I can FaceTime you while you there, and I won't miss another appointment." Trae followed me to the bathroom.

"I don't care! You grown so do what you want, you was gone go anyways." I said while he pinched my nose to stop the bleeding.

"You right, cause I gotta pay the bills in this hoe. Imma be a good boy, balee that. And when I get back we can plan your lil gender reveal party." He watched as I cleaned my nose up.