Chapter 11: Bonus Chapter

MIKES POV

Lately T been spending a lot of time with Jakiyah, and I don't like that not one bit. She fucking up my plan that I had in mind for a while now. I'm tryna get that nigga took out the game. Yeah he supposed to be my best friend or brother, but fuck that nigga. He always told me not to trust nobody, not even your main mans; so I hope he paying close attention right now. His days are numbered and as soon as I get the chance it's over with.

My motive for all of this? I'm just sick of him mane. He walk around like he the shit all day when he got bigger problems than all of us. He think because his pops died he can all of a sudden become this hard ass nigga. Trae be getting all weed and profiting from it, but can never slide his "best friend" shit. And don't let me get on his messy ass mouth. He talk so much shit mane, it's terrible. His ass get me in so much stuff, the whole summer I was shooting and fighting with him.

I remember when school got out last year, and he kept telling me how he was dreaming that he got kilt, it's time to make his dream a reality. Fuck all that, our friendship not that important to me no more. It's real ouchea and he gone learn that. Don't get me twisted I had love for that nigga, we did all dirt together. Trae a cool lil dude mane, I'm just sick of him being around. I'm pretty sure he lived his life to the fullest already, I was there most of the time. We all gotta go, his day just gone come a lil early. If you think about it, it's not really a bad thing. He won't have to suffer or worry about no BS anymore. I'll go to his funeral like I had nothing to do with it, even shed a tear for his lil bitch ass. I'm a speak a few words and hug on his mama, telling her how sorry I am and how much I loved him. Then I'll walk up to his casket and touch his empty body and smile.

My plan is to set him up one day. I don't know if it's gone be soon, or a minute from now. I would pop him myself, but I don't want his last moments to be him thinking about how his brother killed him. His head already fucked up and I care about bro a lil bit. I got some dudes I know from Austin who willing to get the business clear. Since I don't know Jakiyah like that, I don't want her to end up getting killed, but if she get in the way then oh well. That's the real reason I don't want him around her so much, not because I want her. Since he in some shit right now, it'll be the perfect timing. The niggas he beefing with will be the first ones getting called into the investigation room. Let's see how this will fall into place.

This chapter is short only because I wanted to input how Mike has been feeling lately.

Isn't he such a snake!

Comment and vote!