Chapter 44: The Laws Pt. 1

Trae's POV

"Mane, I swear I'm bout to kill this lil nigga. You see what happens when you be nice to niggas, they walk all over you." I fussed.

"Trae, calm down."

"Fuck no! I let this lil nigga stay over here and he wanna sneak out at four in the damn morning. I don't know why you telling me to calm down when he left the fucking front door wide open, anybody coulda walked in here. And then he got my aunt yelling at me like I did something wrong, it's not my fault he don't wanna be there."

"He's going through a hard time and you know it."

"He know better mane, he know not to bite the hand that feeds him."

I was pissed at Jermaine. I let this fool stay at my crib and he wanna sneak out leaving my front door open for the world to see. It's not even about him leaving my crib, I really don't give a fuck about that but he shouldn't have left my shit open like he stupid or something. I'm really getting tired of him being over here, I'm done being nice to his ass. All he do is sit around and leave a mess for Jakiyah to clean up, and her ass act like his mama babying him. I got his back and everything, but I'm not about to put up with his bullshit; I don't play that. Especially when I worked my ass off night and day to leave the hood and he treating my house like its a piece of shit. I waited at the front door for him because I'm bout to beat his ass, I swear to God.

"You know you fucked up right?" I stared at him as he slowly walked through the open door.

"Huh?"

"Nigga don't huh me, you heard what the fuck I said. Why the hell would you leave the door wide open when you know my girl pregnant and I got shit in this house. If somebody woulda walked in here I would be fucking going to jail bro."

"My bad, I don't have a key so I didn't wanna get locked out."

"Mannnneee... That's why we have a damn doorbell! The fuck! Where was you at anyway? Your mama expecting me to keep you safe and shit, and you doing dumb shit that's pissing me off."

"Why you tripping? As if you don't be on the same shit bro. Or like you wasn't on that at your mama crib." He got smart.

"This not the Tre mane, if these folks see you walking round they neighborhood and you look unfamiliar your black ass going to jail. I really don't give a fuck about you going nowhere cause I ain't your parent or nothing. But you on some hot shit, knowing I got guns and drugs in here. Mane, if you gone be staying here you at least need to respect my girl."

"You ain't my daddy, but you acting like it. I'll just go stay with my bitch or something mane, you acting like a whole hoe. What you tryna practice discipline since you bout to have a baby?"

I'm really bout to hit this nigga in his shit. I'm a cool dude and the last thing I wanna act like is this nigga daddy. See, this one of the reasons I didn't wanna have no kids, cause my patience real fucking low.

"I'm not fucking playing with you lil dude." I walked up on him.

"Trae, stop." Jay got in between us.

"It's whatever." Jermaine pulled his pants.

"Lil dude get yo pussy ass on. Jermaine you know I'll really beat your lil ass mane."

"We got the same bloodline, so if I'm pussy you is too." He moved around Jay.

"Nah, you ain't built like me. But imma tell you this, keep fucking around and yo ass will be staying with that lil dusty ass girlfriend of yours." I walked away because Jakiyah obviously wasn't moving out the way.