Chapter 6: Miss My Homie

Trae's POV

So I finally made the move with Jay. I was tired of all that flirting back and forth. She really played me though, I thought I was gone get some and she hit me with that "I'm not that type." She really made me feel stupid. I mean I can tell she not like that, but there's a first for everything. I wonder if she a virgin? Nah, she probably a freak while she got that tongue ring. 😏

I had to shake the party early cause some money was calling. Before I left though I had to let everybody know that Jakiyah mines now. Mike my nigga and all but he been eyeing her since I brought her to our lunch table. That nigga got a baby mama anyway. Usually we wouldn't mind passing a female around, but I already made it clear that I wanted a relationship out of this. I've been single for a long time and it got old so I was ready for something new.

This sell is hella far and I'm kind of losing my concentration on the road. That lean got me gone mane and I'm tryna focus hard. I take another sip of it anyway. I can't even remember what street this bitch live on and everything bout blurry as fuck. I pull my phone out to call her so she could give me directions. None of this shit making sense right now so I hung up out of frustration. A stop n go that looks familiar to me, makes me remember to make a right. I don't know which house is hers so I told her to come outside.

Tanisha, Tanisha, Tanisha. A mixed girl that used to go to school with me who loved weed. She been my customer for a while now. She switched all the way to the car and hopped inside.

"Wuzzam Trae!" She hit me on my arm.

"Where my money is what."

"Where the weed nigga?" She asked me.

I showed her the bag and looked at her funny, she know I don't play games when it came to getting money.

"Let me smell it." She said.

She bullshitting, I'm bout to push her ass out my car. She know I only supply that good shit, so I don't know why she fronting.

"Mannnn, what you mean let you smell it? You know my shit good dawg. Stop bullshitting cause my mama keep blowing up my phone and I need to get back home."

"Alright, alright. But you should let me hold that. I ain't had none in a minute, but I don't get paid till next Friday."

Hell naw! This bitch crazier than I thought. She called me all the way over here for some free weed?

"Tanisha? You serious? I drove all the way out here for you to say you ain't got no money? Get out my shit before I push your ass out."

"T Dawg! Let me hold it till I get paid. You know I'm good for it."

"No, I don't know shit! I'm throwed right now, and I could barely see coming over here. And you playing."

"What if I give you something else in exchange." She looked at me kinda funny.

"Like what?" I frowned.

This freaky ass girl started reaching for my pants and shit. If she tryna fuck I'm not down, but there's nothing wrong with a little head. I know, I know. I just got into a relationship, butttttt what she don't know won't hurt her. Right? Tanisha wasn't playing no games, she went straight to work. I mean all saliva, no teeth. I pushed her head down further, making her choke. She was gone get it all, all of it. I gripped her soft, curly hair and leaned my head back. I opened my mouth in excitement and let out a deep breath. Shortly, I let it all out into her mouth, making sure she got it all up. She licked me clean and then I threw that bag of weed at her. I told her it was a pleasure doing business with her and unlocked the door.