Chapter 12: Caught Up

Trae's POV

Ever since me and Jay first had sex, we been fucking almost everyday. I'm talking after school, in the middle of the night, all that. It's December now and I've only cheated like twice, that's a good thing coming from me. I'm trying hard not to, but how could anybody resist bad females throwing it to them. I don't hit none of them raw cause I ain't tryna catch nothing. Plus I wouldn't want to accidentally give Jay nothing. I mean I mess with shorty heavy, it's just hard to change my ways.

But speaking of bad females, Mike having a kickback and I know he gone have them hoes. In a lil minute I plan on meeting up with him to get everything situated. I'm tryna get so throwed in that bitch man. Before I head out though I'm chilling with Jay.

"So what about that tattoo you was gone hook me up with?" She asked as she sat on my bed rolling up for me.

"If you want we can get it going right now." I told her and then took the blunt because honestly she sucked at rolling, but my baby getting better.

"I don't know what I want though." She smiled hard.

"Let me surprise you. Where you want it princess?" I looked on my dresser to get some clean needles and shit.

She pointed to her right rib area.

"You sure?" I asked before I started getting ready.

She then shook her head and I prepared everything. I told her to put the pillow over her eyes so she wouldn't be able to see what I was doing. I can't believe she trust me enough to do this. My tools clean and stuff, but she don't even know what I'm about to do. I had to think for a minute about what I wanted to draw and then I came up with the perfect idea. She laid on her side and I began to ink the small tattoo. I didn't want to make it too big, because I know she probably gone flip.

15 minutes into the tattoo and she asked, "What's taking so long?"

"I'm almost finished." I wiped her skin and admired my work.

Before she took the pillow off I made sure to take a picture on my phone. I'm a upload it to my Snap later on not right now though.

"You good to take it off."

She was all smiles and ready to see what I had done. She squinted her eyes to look at the letters that were upside down to her. Jay was staring at the tattoo for hellas and didn't say nothing.

"You like it?" I smiled.

"Trae? What the hell! Why would you put this on me? Are you crazy?" She sat up and walked to my mirror.

"You don't like it?" I was still smiling.

"You could have drawn a dick on me or anything. But your name? I would never get a niggas name on me."

"Well you do now. I honestly think I did a good job." I looked at the small tattoo of my name in cursive print with a crown hanging from the T and a heart coming from the E.

She couldn't help but laugh at me even though I know she was pissed. Jakiyah's mine and now everybody will know. She lucky I didn't write T Dawg or make it bigger than what it was. I looked down at my phone to see Mike was calling me, he must be outside or pulling up.

"You gotta roll out mama, I'm bout to dip." I told her.

"You really telling me to leave after you just tattooed this on me. Where you going anyway?"