Chapter 8: Trick Or Treat Pt. 2

It's late but I'm hardly even tired. Trae still seems high but I think he's sobering up. He looks so fine driving, just mmmmhhh. I kinda think I got contact high because I feel so good right now. I feel mellow as fuck.

"Let's go back to my spot real quick, unless you in a rush to get home." Trae looked over at me while licking his lips.

"We can go to your crib for a while." I agreed.

Trae tried to hold back his smile, but I could tell he was happy. Shit, I ain't gone lie, I'm happy too. I'm surprised my mother ain't tripping out or blowing my phone up. Thank God I'm able to live a little tonight. We pull up to Trae's house and this is my first time being here. From the outside it looks little and well kept together. After we got out, he grabbed my hand and led me to a side door. He jingled his keys, looking for the right one. The door led to a staircase and we quietly walked down, sorta in a sneaky way. Excited, Trae turned on the basement light and flopped on the bed. I sat next to him and waited for him to speak up. I crossed my legs and folded my arms as I looked around his room. His bed wasn't made, but his room was neat and everything seemed to be in order. I couldn't tell if it was him, or if his room just had a weed smell to it. As my legs hung off the bed, I kicked them back and forth. I need to leave behind all this nervousness.

"You had fun tonight?" Trae asked me as he started to strip from his clothes.

My eyes widened as I wondered what he was doing. He was super comfortable and didn't mind exposing himself in front of me. I forgot that he was even talking to me as I stared at his chest tattoos and his slightly hairy stomach. He looked at me as if I was stupid because I wasn't responding. That nigga knew what he was doing.

"Oh. Yeah I had fun. It was nice hanging out with y'all." I know my already big eyes got bigger.

He began to take his pants off, and lawd have mercy! Let's just say God blessed him with a nice piece. He stood there in his underwear and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I gazed at his leg tats as well, wondering what they all said. I didn't want to stare, but my eyes were glued onto him.

"I had fun too. You damn near ripped my shirt, pulling all on me." He smiled.

Mannnnn, I ain't got nothing to say right now. I'm just speechless. My eyes kept going from his meat to the floor, over and over again. His meat, the floor, it felt like my eyes were about to fall out. I wanted to look at something else, but my eyes now had a mind of their own. I need to snap out of it, real quick. I'm pretty sure Trae can tell I was mesmerized and he then put on some basketball shorts. I just laughed at what he just said even though I don't remember what he said.

"You straight?" He asked and sat closer to me.

"I'm good. Why you ask that?" I moved over a bit.

"Cause you looking like you scared or something. You can be comfortable around me mane." He put his hand on my thigh.

"What? I'm not scared." Bitch, I'm spooked. This shit scarier than that damn haunted house.

"I can't tell." He looked down in between my legs.

Damn, he being obvious as fuck right now and it kind of turned me on. I know what he want and why he asked me to come over here. Instead of sitting on the edge of the bed like I just was, I get closer to his face, hoping that he'd make a move. I don't plan on having sex with him, well I hope we don't end up having sex. I'm not a virgin or anything, but I ain't never had nobody with a third leg 😳😏. Call me childish, but hell yeah I'm scared. That boy might break my insides if he know what he doing.