The Beginning

Kellcey POV

"You never go anywhere, all you do is sit in this room and study

"You never go anywhere, all you do is sit in this room and study. You're coming out with me tonight." my best friend and roommate Anika said.

"My brothers didn't send me up here just to party

"My brothers didn't send me up here just to party. You know Aaron's always on my ass about something." I looked up from my African American Psychology book. I had this big test coming up so I had to study, being in college was not like high school but since I'm a sophomore I'm use to the work load.

"Yo fine ass brothers. All of em just beautiful, especially Khalil." Anika shook her head and it looked like she was dazing off.

"Anika...Anika...Anika!" I yelled. She finally looked at me.

"Sorry I was just picturing what he would look like naked." she chuckled.

"Ew, but I have to study tonight, sorry boo." I pulled out my notes that I took in class but as soon as I got them they were snatched from me.

"Really Anika?" I looked up at her from my bed irritated.'

"You know this stuff Kellcey, all you do is study. You're going out with me tonight so be ready in an hour." Anika left the room with my notes and book bag in her hand.

Before I could think my phone started ringing and I already knew who it was.

My friend Faith. Faith was cool but she was just hella clingy and everything I did she had to do.

"Wassup, Faith." I answered.

"I was just wondering what you were doing tonight." she said.

"Me and Anika are going to a party." I told her dryly.

"Can I go?" she asked.

"I don't know Anika invited me so you would have to ask her." just then Anika walked in.

"She just walked in, I'll put her on the phone." Anika looked at me confused as she put the phone up to her ear.

"Hello." Anika said and then immediately rolled her eyes when she realized it was Faith.