Chapter 34

"You think I could come through today?" Shane spoke over the phone

"You think I could come through today?" Shane spoke over the phone. We had been talking on the phone for the past two weeks and our conversation has been pretty good.

"Today's not good." I told him once again as I burped Micah.

"Yeah I know, it's never a good day." He scoffed which instantly made me feel bad.

"Look, I'm sorry but I don't have a babysitter." I continued to bounce Micah.

"I can just come over." he suggested.

"I don't know..." it was too early for him to be around my babies and I knew Aaron would be pissed if I let some random in his house.

"Come on, I wanna see you. I haven't seen ya sexy ass in forever." he begged.

"I know and we'll hang out soon but I have to go." I said when D started crying.

"A'ight but call me later."

"I will." I hung up and tended to my babies.

"Yo!" I heard Khalil's loud ass voice as he came into the room.

"You always so damn loud." I complained.

"Shut up, you know you love it." he lightly mushed me out the way and paid attention to the twins.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked. This was one of the few times that I had the house to myself and I didn't want anyone to interrupt that. Aaron took Tasha and the kids out for the weekend which meant I could just relax without hearing his mouth.

"Just came by to bother you before I go to this party." he shrugged and picked up D.

"What party you goin' to?"

"My nigga's birthday party, my nigga is turning the big 18 so we had to do it big." he started being loud again.

"Mkay, well be safe cause you know how house parties go." I swear most houseparties end up with niggas fighting which turns into someone shooting and I don't need my little brother getting shot.

"You know I'm always safe sis." he assured me.

"You know you my favorite brother, right?"

"What do you want?" he smacked his lips.

"Can you watch over the twins so I can take a nap?" I poked out my bottom lip.

"You lucky I love my niece and nephew." he said which made me extra happy because I was so tired.

"Thanks, Lil." I kissed his cheek and laughed when he wiped it off. I went to my room and got comfortable and soon was off to sleep.

"Wake the fuck up!" was being yelled in my ear.

"Move Khalil." I rolled over.

"Kellcey, get yo ass up. It's almost 9 and I gotta get ready." I felt the bed shift when I ignored him.