Chapter 15

"Y'all are so cute, I  swear." Anika gushed as we walked through the mall. We weren't buying anything just hanging out together.

"I know that's my baby but I am kinda disappointed." I confessed.

"About what? Is he fucking up already?" she sighed.

"No, he's been a really good boyfriend so far it's just the sex-"

"He slackin'?" she cut me off.

"No," I waved her off before continuing, "it's just that he hasn't, you know, went down there." I lowered my voice.

"Given you head?" Anika said louder than I wanted her too.

"Will you shut up?" I said tight lipped. She rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you say he doesn't give head?" she asked while looking through the racks of clothes.

"He said only when he thinks a girl is special." I said.

"You guys have only been dating a couple weeks, give it some time. Have you given him head?" she asked. I noticed that some guys were staring at us but I ignored it.

"No, I've only done it once when I was with Rico and that tramatized me." that Nika start laughing.

"How did sucking dick tramatizing?"

"The nigga wanted me to eat his ass and said they go hand in hand." I told her.

"First of all that shit is not true, and you betta not have eaten that nigga's ass." She gave me a look.

"Hell no, ever since that day I've ever put my face near a dick." I confessed.

"I'm pretty sure Major will not want you to eat his ass. Most straight guys don't, your old nigga was just nasty." she grabbed a skirt. I made a mental note to borrow it from her later.

"Well, how do you do it?" I asked. I felt so dumb for asking her but she was the only one who I knew wouldn't judge me.

"What do I look like, the dick sucking queen?" She asked before sighing. "Look, just make sure there is no teeth and whatever you can't fit in your mouth use your hands."

"How did quitting your job go?" I asked her.

"My boss was disappointed since I was the best dancer but I feel really good about it." she smiled.

"That's good. I'm happy Bone is helping you out."

"Me too. I was tired of crusty old men trying to fill me up." She scoffed.

"Can we help you?" I asked when I looked up and saw the guys from earlier standing right in front of us.

"We couldn't help but overhear y'all's conversation." the first one smiled at Nika.

"And nigga?" Anika said.

"Just know I would eat that pussy without hesitation, baby girl." the second one grabbed a hold of my hand.

"No thank you." I tried to pull my hand away.

"You have 2.5 seconds to get the fuck off and walk y'all's stank asses away." Anika said. I noticed that the other guy had a hold of her off.

"Don't be like that baby."

"You've been warned." she sprayed the hell outta his eyes with her mace. "Kellcey cover your eyes."  she prepared to spray the guy that was holding my hand.

He quickly let go and tended to his friend.

"Stupid Bitch!" The guy yelled after us but we didn't care. Nika put what she was gonna buy down and we left.