Chapter 16

Third POV

The sound of phone going off interrupted the couple's sleep. They were in the middle of taking a midafternoon nap. They were both tired due to the all day fucking they had been doing.

"Who is that?' Kellcey groaned. Major sighed before removing his hand from Kellcey's breast, something he always did to fall asleep, and rolling over.

"Yo." Major answered groggily.

"Meet me in my office in 30 minutes." they hung up. Major already knew who it was and had an idea what they wanted to meet about.

"I gotta go, baby." Major shook Kellcey awake.

"Okay." she answered and latched onto him.

"Kellcey."

"Hm?"

"Let me go." Major chuckled.

"Do you have to go right now?" she asked.

"Yeah."

She still didn't move which caused Major to gently remove her arms and legs from his neck and waist.

"I'll be back." Major kissed her forehead before getting ready to leave.

****

"I don't know what the fuck you're problem is but you betta fix it." Major's father Lloyd continued to yell at him.

When he found out Major left a huge deal in Cuba for some girl he was livid.

"All this over some bitch." Lloyd shook his head. He honestly thought he had raised Major better than this, putting personal over business was simply unacceptable.

"She's not a bitch Pops." Major cut him off from his rant. Major had been listening to his father go on and on for a whole hour and was sick of hearing it.

"I don't give a damn what she is, all I know  is she better be gone or that's yo ass." Lloyd dismissed him with the wave of his hand.

Major was pissed that his dad was making him dump Kellcey. He was 19 years old and he thought he was old enough to decide who he wanted to be with but there was nothing he could do about it.

The next day they spent the whole day together, no phones, no interruptions, just them.  The pair watched movies, listened to music and just talked. Throughout the day Major kept thinking about how he was going to miss her and he wished things could be different.
******

"I swear you're so dumb if you really ignore her." Major's sister, Destiny, commented as he ignored Kellcey's call once again.

"Mind ya business." Major mumbled while driving her home from school. All week he had been ignoring all of her calls and texts, even when she came by his apartment but he acted as if he wasn't there.

"I can't believe that you're really going to let Daddy stop you from dating a girl that you really like." Destiny continued to fuss.

"Let it go." Major was growing tired of hearing her mouth.

"And don't go starting shit or I swear I'm snitching." Major said.

 "Snitching on what?"

"I know about you and Rome. Pops is gonna love hearing that his baby girl is dating one of his best men." Major smirked.

"You wouldn't." Destiny cut her eyes at him.

"But I would." He said while pulling up to the house.

"Fine, I'll mind my business even though I think you are making a big mistake." Destiny rolled her eyes before getting out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride, have fun being miserable." Destiny called out as Major pulled off.