Chapter 4

"What Faith?" I sighed when I opened the door.

She stormed right past me and into my room.

"Why the hell were you acting that way toward Brian? You made me look bad." She had an attitude but I expected that.

"Now I heard about Major but who is Brian?" Anika asked.

Before Faith came in here pissed, me and Anika were chilling.

"Who is this Major?" Faith looked at me waiting for an answer.

"This guy she met at the par- oh you didn't want me to say that did you?" Anika asked when I gave her a look.

"You blew off a sophisticated young man who places, for an illiterate thug who wants you to be his Zap Queen? I thought you were smarter than that."

Anika tapped her on her shoulder.

"Its Trap Queen." she corrected.

"Are you done?" I asked Faith.

"Yes. What do you have to say for yourself?" Faith stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"My mother's at home not standing in front of me so check yo self." I walked right past her and into the kitchen to get me something to eat.

"You owe me and Brian an apology." Faith followed me and Nika wasn't too far behind her.

"You know what, you're right." I stopped what I was doing a turned around. "I'm so sorry that I don't give two shits about Brian and your damn date. And I'm sorry that your bougie ass can't do shit without having a stick up your behind."

"See, I knew that thug would turn you into someone rude and disrespectful! You just don't know how to appreciate a good man." Faith argued.

"Whatever Faith." I dismissed her.

When she realized I was done talking to her, she stomped out the door but not before slamming it.

"Dramatic ass." I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

"Well damn, she big mad or lil mad?" Anika giggled.

"You're so childish." I shook my head.

"I don't care, you know I don't like her but anyways, let's go out." Nika rolled her eyes before smiling.

"Where? We got class tomorrow."

"Lets go to the movies or something." Nika shrugged.

"Okay I'll be ready in a hour." I got up from her bed.

"Nika can wear your jumpsuit?" I walked into her room with a towl.

"Yeah I don't care." she waved me off.

"Damn, Nika that booty is getting a little fat." I grabbed a handful.

"I know right, I've been doing some squats."

***

"I fucking hate you." I mugged the shit outta Anika.

"Why?" She asked innocently.

"You are not slick." I said as we walked in the direction of Major and who I am guessing is Kyle. They were both standing there talking and laughing which meant they probably knew each other.

"What are you talking about?" she was trying to hold her smile in.

"Why did you invite him?" I asked. She ignored me until we were right in front of them.

"Kyle this is my best friend, Kellcey. Kellcey this is Kyle." she introduced us. I gave him a smile and he returned it. Since Anika and Major already knew each other I didn't need to introduce them.