Chapter 12

I rolled my eyes as I listened to Aaron complain about my social life. He's been complaining for the past 20 minutes.

"I gotta go." I cut him off.

"A'ight Kellcey but-" I hung up.

"Oops." I mumbled before continuing my studying.

"Move over." Major nudged me with his shoulder.

"Quit." I pushed him off me.

"You laying down in the middle of the bed." He nudged me again.

"Major I'm trying to focus." I heard him sigh before laying his head on my shoulder. He was playing on my phone while I was reading.

"Who's Kevin?" Major randomly asked.

"Why?" I looked up from my textbook.

"Cause I wanna know."

"Kevin is a friend." I answered.

"What kinda friend?"

"Why are you asking me all these questions?" I sighed.

"Cause I wanna know nigga."

"So you just gon' ignore me?"

"Wow fo' real?"

"The fuck you doin' with this nigga that you don't want me to know about?"

"Kellcey!"

"Kellcey!"

"What?" I finally acknowledged him.

"Answer me."

"You are not my man, just my friend so stay in ya lane." I continued to write notes.

"You still on this shit?" He smacked his lips.

"I'm just stating facts." I shrugged.

"What is it Kellcey, you want me to be ya man or something?" He smirked.

"No, what I want you to do is stop talking long enough for me to finish this chapter." I mumbled.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone." He lifted my face so I could look him in the eyes.

"You better not be giving my shit away." He pecked lips a few times before leaving me alone.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Who does he think he is?

I'm single therefore no one can check me on who I talk to and where I go.

"Niggas these days." I mumbled.

"Who is banging at the door?" I just got done studying and came down here to find something to eat.

I opened the door and Tre was standing there all battered and bruised.

"Tre what happened to you?" I asked but as he opened his mouth to tell me he suddenly fell on me.

"Major! Get down here now!" I yelled.

"Tre wake up for me." I hit his face lightly. I heard him groan.

"What Kell- the fuck happen to him?" He took Tre from me and carried him to the couch.

"I don't know that's how he came to the door." I answered.

"Kellcey go get my phone and call Bone and tell him to come over here asap." I nodded my head and did what he told me.

After I called Bone I got the first aid kit so I could clean Tre up. By the time I got back downstairs Tre was sitting up while Major was on the phone yelling at somebody.