Chapter 2

"So your dumbass didn't give him your number?" Anika asked as we folded clothes.

"Nope." I popped the p.

"Sometimes I wonder what the hell is wrong with you. Lettng a fine ass man just walk outta your life." Nika shook her head.

"Whatever, how was your night after you left?" I asked.

"Terrible. He was a minute man and his shit was as big as my pinky. The he's gonna ask me 'You came?', I was like, 'Yeah I came all the way over here nothing." and my ass left." Nika rolled her eyes.

"Damn, that hurts. You thought you were bout to have some good good." I cracked up laughing.

"He was playin' with my emotions." Anika smacked her lips.

"How?"

"You can't give me some bomb ass head and then some weak ass dick, that's false advertisement." she was dead serious which made me laugh even more.

"Welcome to Victoria Secret." I greeted the customers.

"How was the rest of the party?"

"It was lit but I left and Faith had a bad ass attitude." I shook my head.

"And you wonder why I don't like her."

"She's not that bad, she just has her moments." I shrugged.

"I'm bout to take my break, you coming?" Nika signed out.

"Right behind you." I followed.

Before I could leave my phone started ringing.

"Yes, Aaron?" I answered.

"What are you doing?"he asked

"I'm at work. Whatchu need?" I cut straight to the point.

"Some niggas I know said you went to a party last night. What I tell you about that shit?"

"Big bro, I am 19 years old. You gotta trust me." I rolled my eyes.

"I trust you, just not other people. You still a virgin?"

"Yes." I lied.

"Alright. I'ma let you get back to work. I love you."

"Love you too." I hung up.

If my brother found out I wasn't a virgin all hell would break loose.

Ever since our dad left when we was younger, Aaron took in the role of our father and the major bread winner.

He dropped outta high school and started selling drugs. Aaron made sure we had food, helped our mom with the bills and was very protective of all of us.

"Daddy Aaron calling to make sure his baby sis was okay?" Nika asked.

"Yeah and he found out about the party but it's whatever."

"Girl, look over there." Nika turned me around to see Major and some girl walking in.

"Okay." I shrugged. 

Was I suppose to care?

I notice Major was on his phone and the girl went right over to the PINK section.

"I'm not tryna waste my 30 minute break staring at him." I told Anika.

"Excuse me." I heard from behind and by the way Anika was smiling I knew exactly who it was.

"Yes?" I turned around.

"I need some help."

"How may I help you?" I asked.