Chapter 30

Faith 💕

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that." I sobbed and grabbed a hold of Corey's hand but he snatched it away.

"It's too late for sorry but it's okay." He smiled at me. I was always nervous when he smirked because I knew it meant something worse than the usual was gonna happen.

"I'll be back, stay right here." He kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

I didn't have much of a choice since I was chained to the bed. I've been here for months and it's been miserable. I tried leaving and going back home but my mom sold me out and told Corey where I was hiding out at and he dragged me back here.

I should've listened to Kellcey but I guess it's too late now. She was nothing but a good friend to me and I've done nothing but be shitty towards her. I guess I'm getting what I deserved for always being a bitch to people.

The sound of the door opening up interrupted my thoughts as I saw Corey walk in with some men behind him and I knew what was going to happen.

"P-please, not again." I shook my head and crawled near the headboard.

"You shoulda thought about that before you denied me. You better not give them any problems or it'll be worse." Corey squeezed my face before letting it go and leaving again.

I felt myself being cornered as all the men surrounded me with smiles on their faces.

"S-stop." I cried as they came closer. I felt my legs being pulled and spread apart. I kicked my legs rapidly hoping I'd hit someone.

"I like em feisty." One of the men bit his lip while holding one of my legs down, another guy held the other and I was starting to panic. Another guys started to pound in me as I felt pain in between my legs.

"Yo what the fuck is wrong with this bitch?" I heard someone say as I hyperventilated.

"I guess the dick is too good for her." the guy chuckled and kept going I felt my throat closing up and feeling as if I was being suffocated until I fell into blackness.

I jumped out of my sleep and looked over at the clock 3:36 am. I sighed since I was still having nightmares about Corey and all the things he put me through. It had been months since I finally got away from him and even though he's gone I still feel as if he's haunting me everyday.

Not being able to go back to sleep I called the one of the few people that I'd thought might be up.

"Hello." they answered.

"Hey, sorry to wake you but I had another one." I explained.

"I have to get up anyways."

"How have things been since you've been back?" I asked Kellcey.