Chapter 9

"Take some out." I moaned as Major pounded into me from behind.

"Move ya hand." He grunted. I continued to moan out in pleasure.

"It's too fucking much. I cried out.

"Damn yo shit is wet." He reached around and played with my jewel which turned me on even more.

I kept putting my hand up, trying to stop him from going in so deep.

"Didn't I tell you to move ya fuckin' hands?" He put both hands behind my back and held onto them. He then gripped my hair with his other hand while pounding into me harder.

"Oh my-" I cut myself off by screaming as I released. Major didn't stop as he went deeper and deeper.

"Where the fuck you goin'?" Major asked when I crawled away from him.

I just couldn't take it any more.

"You fucking the hell outta me." I confessed. For him to be so skinny his dick was hug.

He chuckled before grabbing my ankles and pulling back to the end of the bed.

"You gon' take this shit." He said before sliding into me. He was fucking me so good I just started whimpering.

"Oh my fuckin gosh." I said when he stuck the whole thing in. I felt him in my stomach and the feeling was too powerful for me not to scream.

At first I was throwing that ass back but that shit got harder when the pleasure started taking over.

"Come hop on this dick." He smacked my ass before laying down.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead before sitting on his pipe and riding.

I smiled in satisfaction when I heard Major cuss under his breath. He reached up and groped both of my breasts.

"Fuck." Major sat up a little so he could take my nipple in his mouth.

I tightened around his shaft which made him squeeze my ass.

"Ride that shit for Daddy." He grunted.

"Oooh." I felt myself about to release again so I slowed down.

"Don't stop that shit." He pounded into me and bite my nipple little bit harder.

I leaned against him and sucked on his neck to try to hold in my moans.

"I wanna hear you." He growled in my ear.

"Fuck Daddy." I yelled.

He flipped us over so we were in missionary. I almost lost my mind when he started slow stroking me.

"S-stop." I felt my legs trembling as Major wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You like this dick, baby?" He continued to stroke as he kissed and sucked on my neck. I was scratching the fuck outta his back.

"Mhm." I bit my lip. It's been so long since I had me some and this shit felt so damn good.

I was hoping he would just hurry up and cum because I couldn't take all this pleasure at once.

"You got some good ass pussy." He groaned.

"Get the fuck off me." I weakly tried to push him off.

"Come on baby." He kissed me deeply.

He continued to stroke me until he came. After that my ass was knocked out.

*****

I heard my phone going off which made me groan.

"What?" My voice was raspy as fuck.