Chapter 27

"Tell me what happened?" Nika said as soon as I sat down. We decided to go and get our nails done together.

"Damn, can I show her the color I want first?" I chuckled and then handed the lady they nail polish I picked out.

"Thanks." I told her before turning my attention back to Nika.

"Are you gonna spill the beans or do you wanna do some more stuff first?" she asked impatiently.

"Well, I didn't get some dick but I did get some bomb ass head." I smiled just at the thought of it.

"I knew y'all was gonna get back together-" Nika started doing a little dance in her seat but I cut her off.

"Who said we're getting back together? I mean the head was good and we've been on good terms lately but that's it." I shook my head.

"Kellcey you know y'all gotta special bond. When you do start dating again what man is gonna wanna compete with that?"

"They won't have to because we'll have our own bond." I shrugged.

"So you would never give it another chance with Major?"

"I might, just not anytime soon. It's hard to explain, I trust him with my life but not with my heart. I know you would do anything for me but he's done me dirty more than once." I tried to explain. "Plus I never wanted to be like my brothers' wives, always worried if their husbands gonna be killed or arrested."

"Yeah, but you're already gonna have that worry since you guys have kids together." she argued.

"Why are you pushing this? Did you forget how he cheated on me and broke my heart?"

"Because you were so happy when you two were together. Yeah he cheated on you, which I don't condone, but I do believe people change. All I'm saying is don't cross it off your list completely." I nodded my head taking in everything she said.

"Anyways, how are you and Kyle?" I changed the subject.

"You know that's my baby, even though he works my last nerves." she rolled her eyes. "We're good, I finally met his parents."

"What took so long?" they had been dating almost a whole year.

"His folks live across the country and they have these fancy jobs that always keeps them busy." She shrugged.

"So tell me what were they like?"

"They were really nice. His dad is the sweetest and his mom is funny as hell! I think they like me." She shrugged.

"Aww look at you getting in with the family." I cooed.

"What made you wanna get your nails done?" Nika asked randomly.

"Major said he wouldn't rub me feet anymore if I didn't get them done." I pouted. Nika busted out laughing.

"You know how bad ya feet have to be for someone to refuse to touch em?" she laughed.

"Whatever." I mumbled. "Ooh before we leave we need to get these shirts made for Tre's games coming up. He said they have a few scrimmages first and then their first game next month."

"How many are we getting?"

"One for me, you, Major, Kyle, Cedric, the twins, Bone, Lisa, their kids, and whoever else wants one." I shrugged. I meant what I said about showing out for Tre. I plan on being at everyone of his games if I could.

"What's his number?"

"Twelve and on the back it's gonna have sister/brother, and niece/nephew." I was beyond excited for him and I couldn't wait till the first game starts.