Chapter 5

I hummed to the beat of the music as I finished reading the last chapter for one of my classes. Once I was finished a sighed, I had nothing to do and it was a Friday night. Khalil left a couple of days ago. Just then Anika walked in.

"Why do you look so pitiful?" she asked me as she took off her shoes.

"I'm bored." I huffed.

"I'm glad you said that because we got invited to a birthday bash at club Sinister."

"Who's birthday is it?" I sat up and looked at her.

"One of Kyle's friends. He asked if I wanted to go and I told him yes if I could bring you, you in?"

"Hell yeah, just let me get ready."

In the middle of me getting ready my phone went off.

"Hello." I answer while still trying to do my make up.

"What is this I hear about you and some nigga up there?" Aaron greeted me.

I can't stand Khalil's ass.

"Khalil was just trying to get me back when I interrupted him talking to one of his hoes. " I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm, Kellecy don't make me come up there and fuck you and some lil nigga up." He said sternly.

"You know, I'm too focused on my studies to be worrying about anyone." I put him on speaker so I could start doing my hair.

"What are you doing tonight?"

"Just studying, I might watch a movie later with Nika." I lied. I knew if I would've told him the truth he would make a big deal out of it and probably come up here. I don't need that type of drama.

"Okay, I'll let you get back to your studies, love you."

"I love you too." I said before hanging up.

"Big Daddy Arron?" Anika asked walking into the bathroom.

"You already know it was." I continued getting ready.

"This gonna sound mean but if Faith calls you, you better not tell her where we're going because she's not invited."

"Nika." I gave her a look.

"Whatever, she not killin' the vibe tonight." Anika waved me off. I just shook my head and left the bathroom so I could put on my dress.

 I just shook my head and left the bathroom so I could put on my dress

"Little black dress." Anika said when she came out. I had to admit, my bestfriend looked fierce.

 I had to admit, my bestfriend looked fierce