Chapter 3

"It's not funny." I lightly hit Major's shoulder. I just got done telling him about the disaster date I was on.

"That's what yo ass gets." he said when he got done laughing.

"What do you mean?"

"If you would've just gave me yo number when we first met, you wouldn't of had to deal with that nigga." Major shrugged.

"Whatever." I waved him off.

"That dress looks good on you though." his hand started rubbing on my leg.

"Thanks." I moved my leg from off of him.

"Why you do that?" he chuckled.

"Cause I don't want you thinkin' you are about to get some booty."

"A'ight a'ight I promise I'll keep my hands to myself." he raised his hands up to surrender.

"Good." I stuck my tongue out.

"Ain't shit on tv." Major turned Pandora on.

"Wait don't skip this song. This is my shit." I stood up.

"Ayyo shorty, won't you go get a bag of the lethal.I'll be undressed in the bra all see through." I rapped along with Lil Kim until her verse was over.

"I know you seen me on the video." Major sang when the chorus came on.

"True." I did Lil Kim's part.

"I know you heard me on the radio." Majorstarted walking over to me.

"True."

"But you still don't pay me no attention, listenin to what your girlfriends mention, he's a slut, he's a hoe, he's a freak got a different girl every day of the week. It's cool, not tryin to put a rush on you, I had to let you know that I got a crush on you" By now he was all in my personal space.

"What you know about that song, yungin'?" I asked him when the song was over.

"Yungin? I'm probably older than you."

"How old are you? 15?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I see you got jokes but I'm 19, goin on 20. How bout you?"

"19." I answered. "What?" I asked when I saw him give me a look.

"You a damn lie." He smacked his lips. "You dont look 19."

"This yo peoples?" I went over to get a closer look at the pictures

It was a picture of him and a light skin girl with glasses and long curly hair.

"Yeah, that's my baby sister."

"I thought you said you were gonna keep your hands to yourself." I felt Major's front against my back.

"I just wanted to see the picture."

I turned around to face him and he still didn't back up.

"You can look without touching me." I told him smartly.

"Don't act like you don't like me touching you." he came down so his lips were real close to mine.

Thank the Lord for them lips. He put both muscular arms on the wall so I couldn't go no where.