Chapter 10

"What does it say?" I paced back and forth.

"It says it's positive." Nika said.

"I told about dealing with that thug. I can't believe you had sex with him." Faith scoffed.

"Maybe if you had sex you would be happy." Anika commented. I rolled my eyes as the two started to argue.

"Can you two shut the hell up?" I yelled.

"My brothers are gonna kill me." I stressed.

"Fuck." I mumbled before sitting down and putting my head in my hands.

"Sometimes these things are wrong, make an appointment with the doctor." Anika patted me on the shoulder.

"I have sex one time and this is what happens." I leaned my head in her shoulder.

"That's what you get for having sex with someone who's beneath you." Faith shook her head.

"What?" She said when I glared at her.

"I gotta tell Major." I grabbed my phone and waited for him to answer.

"Did you take it?" He said as soon as he answered.

"It's positive but I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow to make sure." I told him.

"A'ight, what time you goin'?"

"I get out of class at one so right after." I answered.

"I'll pick you up from ya last class."

We talked for a little bit more before hanging up.

"What did he say? Let me guess he thinks it's not his. I told you-" Faith started.

"Shut the fuck up so I can see what's  going on with my best friend. What did he say?" Nika asked.

"He just said he'll pick me up tomorrow and we'll go to the doctor." I shrugged.

"Do you want me to go?"

"No, it's fine." I told Anika.

"Tell me what happens." Faith stood up. "I have class in 30 minutes."

"Glad that bitch left." Nika sighed. "So what are you gonna do if you really are pregnant?"

"To be honest,  I have no idea. I'm probably gonna move back home." I leaned on her shoulder sadly.

"It's gonna be alright boo boo."

***
"How you feelin'?" Major asked when I got in his truck.

"I'm scared as fuck." I told him honestly.

"Me too but it's just one of them things."

We rode the rest of the way in silence.

I laid my head on Major's skinny ass shoulder as we waited for the doctor to come in. They already took my blood so now we're just waiting for the results.

"Major." I got his attention.

"Hm?"

"I'm scared." I felt my eyes water.

"Come on, Kellcey." He moved so he was right in front of me.

"What am I gonna do? I'm still in school, I don't have a job, my brothers and mom our gonna kill me." I cried into my hands.

Major removed my hands and gave me a needed hug.

"Don't you know I gotchu? Everything gon' work out." He mumbled before kissing my forehead.