Chapter 21

"If he don't wake his ass up." I mumbled as Trey kept shaking him.

Everyone was standing around Major, who passed out once he found out we're having twins.

"Nigga wake the fuck up." Cedric smacked his lips, he moved Trey out the way and gave Major a hard smack on the face.

"The fuck you hit me for?" Major responded.

"Cause yo ass passed the fuck out when you found out you're havin' twins."

"Twins? Like two kids at one time?" Major scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Duh, now get ya ass up." Cedric helped him up.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm straight." he rubbed the back off his head. "Sorry for doin' all that."

"Let me get you some ice for your head." I left for the kitchen while everyone was checking on Major.

"Here, hold this." I said when I returned to Major. He placed the ice bag up to his head and I sat down next to him. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm straight, I'm just gonna have a badass headache." he chuckled.

"I'm talking about the whole twins thing, I know it's gonna be a lot but I wanna know if you can handle it." 

"Kellcey, ion got much of a choice but to handle it. It's a surprise, a big surprise but I'm good." He took a hold of my hand.

"Good." I smiled. "I'm gonna go get me some food."

"Didn't you just eat?" 

"Nigga, I'm eating for three I can eat as much as I want." I stuck my tongue out before leaving.

"Wassup family." I walked over to my brothers.

"How you feelin' with twins?" Shawn asked.

"I mean it's an extra blessing so I'm happy with it." I rubbed my stomach.

"Move off my plate." I smacked Aaron's hand away.

"Whoever made these wings did a damn good job." he smacked on it.

"Why do you think I got some more?" I mugged him.

"Aye sis, who's that? Shawty is fine as hell." Khalil nodded his head.

"I swear you are always thinking with your dick-" I cut myself off when I saw it was Dani.

"What the hell is she doing here?" I asked.

"Who is she?" Aaron asked.

"Major's girlfriend and she's very disrespectful." I watched her speak to some of the guests.

"Why are you looking like that?" I asked when a smirk appeared on Khalil's face.

"No reason but I'm gonna go speak." He grabbed my plate from me.

"Is he serious right now?" I looked between Shawn and Aaron.

"This negro really gonna go talk to her and take me food?" I shook my head.

He actually went over to her and started talking. I was getting more and more irritated.

"Where is Major so he can deal with her?" I looked around.

"Destiny where is your brother?" I stopped her.

"I think he went to the bathroom, why- oh no." She cut herself off when I pointed to Dani.

"I'll go find him." She hurried off in another direction.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Caught my attention.