Chapter 37

Kellcey

"So this nigga was a opp this whole time?" Aaron asked me as we drove out of the parking lot. He just picked me up and I was glad because I was pissed.

I don't know if I was madder at Shane or myself for not seeing that he was playin' me.

"Yeah, I was a good target because y'all and Major. I can't believe I didn't see this shit coming." I shook my head.

"Don't trip over shit sis. We gon' make this shit go away." Shawn spoke up. "Matter of fact, call Major and tell him to meet us to the hideout."

My brothers were already pissed and I knew Major would be too. I just kept fucking up and I knew everyone was tired of trying to fix my mistakes.

"What Kellcey?" he answered coldly.

"Look, I know you're still mad at me but this is an emergency. I need you to meet me somewhere, alone." I ignored his attitude.

"What the hell are you talking about?" he smacked his lips.

"I'll explain everything in person, I promise, just go to this location I'm about to send you." I figured the police was waiting for us at my brothers' houses it wouldn't be the best place to meet us.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked my brothers.

"We? I'm takin' ya ass to Faith's place so you can hideout there and," Aaron pointed between him and Shawn "we are gonna figure this shit out."

"Why can't I help?" I smacked my lips and leaned against the back seat.

"Kellcey you know we don't like you involved with this shit, just leave it to the big boys." Shawn looked back at me.

"I got involved when this nigga approached me. He started it and I want to finish it, I promise I won't get hurt." I poked out my bottom lip and just like I thought them niggas were rethinking it, I always get my way when I make this face.

"Kellcey if you get caught up in some shit-" Aaron started.

"I already did! Y'all just picked me up from the police station." I cut him off. A smile crept my face when I heard him sigh cause I knew he was about it give in.

"Fine, but if something happens to you I'm whoopin ya ass." Aaron looked at me through the mirror.

*

"The fuck is this nigga at?" Shawn asked me.

"I don't know he said he was on the way and he's not answering me." I hung up my phone when I heard the vociemail go off. We had been at the hideout for two hours already and there was no sign of Major.

Just when I went to cal him again my phone started ringing and it was an unknown number. Aaron motioned me to answer it and mouthed "Speaker"

"Hello." I answered and all three of us waited to see who it was. I cursed under my breath when I realized it was the city jail asking me if I'd accept the charges.

"Major what happened? Are you okay?" was the first thing that came out of my mouth when the call connected.

"Shit, I'm straight. My peoples should call you after I hang up and they'll tell you what's going on. As long as you safe, I'm good. Did you still wanna have the twins' birthday at my house when they turn one?" he asked me. I knew that was code for me to clear out his safe and he was reminding what the pass code was. If they raided his house and found his safe he would lose all the money that was in it.

"Yeah, that's good. You need me to come get you?" I asked. Shawn and Aaron looked at me confused but I knew what Major was really saying.

"Nah, my peoples are on the way."