Chapter 26

So I just realized that these dates don't match up as far as Kellcey's pregnancy and the time of year. My bad y'all 🤦🏾‍♀️ but it's too late to change it so oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️

I hummed as I ate my ice cream while me, Tre and Major walked through the mall. Some new shoes came out so we were because Major and Tre wanted a pair.

"I'ma look to see what baby shoes they have." Major said when we enter Foot Locker.

"Okay, I'll be sitting down." I told him since my feet were starting to hurt. Tre went off to look at more shoes.

I was happily finishing up my ice cream and scrolling on my phone when I heard some girl speak.

"Those are so cute! Who are you buying those for, your little sister?"

"Nah, my daughter and I'm looking for some for my son too." I heard Major answer.

"Really? I think it is so attractive when a man takes care of his kids."

"Why? That's what I'm supposed to do." Major smacked his lips.

"True but some don't. Your girlfriend must trust you a lot to let ya fine ass come out by yourself."

"Actually she right there, waitin' on me and my brother." I could feel their eyes on me but I ignored it.

"Well, she's cute but you know she's gonna be fat once those kids get here. So, why don't you take my number and give me a call when you get tired of her."

I looked down at my stomach and instantly got insecure. Of course I love my babies but I am worried about the baby weight. I was already insecure about the stretch marks I had and how fat my face has gotten.

"Bitch take ya thirsty ass on somewhere. That's the mother of my children and you over here bein' disrespectful as hell. Fuck outta here." I heard Major's footsteps.

"Ayo Tre! Let's go, we'll get these later." he yelled.

"You ready to go already?" I played like I didn't her what the worker said.

"Yeah, they don't have what I want." he answered.

"Why are we leavin'?" Tre walked over to us with a confused look.

"I ain't feelin' this place." Major said simply but I knew that wasn't the whole truth.

We left the store and walked through the mall again. Major and Tre was talking while my mind was still on what ole girl said.

I found myself trying not to cry and I was silent the whole ride home.

"I'm gonna take a nap." I mumbled when we got home and went straight to my room.

I stripped outta my clothes and looked in the mirror. There were stretch marks on my hips, stomach and breasts. My nose has spread and my face is fat and breaking out.

Don't get me wrong I'll do anything for my babies and I love em to death but I've never felt so ugly before.

The sound of the door opening made me look at the door to see Major's face. I quickly grabbed my robe and put it on.

"You cryin'?" he scrunched up his face and stepped into my room.

"No." I wiped my face.

"What's wrong?" he sat down in front of me on my bed.

"I heard what that girl said to you earlier and she's right." I started crying again. "Look at me, I'm as big as a cow and I have stretch marks everywhere."