Chapter 18

"I am so excited to have another baby in the family." Major's cousin Bristol said.

"And I can't wait to be step mommy to the little angel." Dani tried to put her hand on my stomach.

"I think not." I backed away from her.

A few minutes ago Major and his father went off to another room to 'talk'.

"Where's your bathroom?" I turned to Destiny.

"Go down to the end of the hall and it's on the left." She told me.

I nodded my head before walking in that direction.  I finally found it but I heard voices coming from the room next to it.

"I thought I taught you about wrappin' it up!" I heard Lloyd's voice.

"I know Pops, you think I planned for this shit to happen?" Major sighed.

"That's why I fucking told you to stop messin' with these hoes, son, so shit like this won't happen." Lloyd started to yell.

"I keep tellin' you she's ain't no hoe."

"I don't give a damn what she is cause guess what? She's a baby mama now. I swear you can't do shit right." Lloyd mumbled the last part.

"Keep this up and I'll give my empire to somebody else who deserves it. Now get outta my face for right now." when I heard Lloyd say that I quickly went into the bathroom so I wouldn't get caught.

I calmed myself down and took a few deep breaths to get ready for the rest of the night.  I opened the door and jumped a little when I saw Major standing directly in front of me.

"You scared me." I held my chest.

"You enjoy that lil show?" I knew he was referring to him and his dad's conversation.

"Excuse me." I ignored his question and tried to move pass him.

"You lookin' good." he cornered me back into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Major." I warned but ignored me. Soon his lips connected with mine and it felt like I couldn't control myself.

I missed his touch. His lips. His laugh. I missed him and in that moment we were back to where we used to be. Then I quickly realized what we were doing  and pushed him off of me.

"What's the problem?" he looked at me wide eyed.

"The problem is we are not together, you cheated on me and you got you in ex out there as if you two are together." I rolled my eyes.

"Move." I pushed his skinny ass outta my way and left the bathroom.

"Thanks for inviting me but I think it's best if I go." I told Destiny. Major soon followed after me and went to Dani's side.

"Can you at least stay long enough to eat?" she looked a me with pleading eyes.

"Fine." I sighed after thinking about it.

"You're staying?" Dani scrunched up her face.

"Girl, didn't nobody invite you." Major's cousin, Rocky said anything before I could.

"Major invited me, ain't that right baby?" She looked up at Major.

"That's right." he kissed her on her forehead and pulled her close.

I thought it was funny that he was acting like this when less than 5 minutes ago he was kissing on me.

I just chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Um, the food's ready so let's eat." Destiny put on a nervous smile before leading us into the dinning room.

"So, are excited about having a baby?" Jay, another one of Major's cousin asked me.