Chapter 7

"Do you need me to pick you up from work tonight?" I asked Nika as she was getting ready.

"Yeah, should be done by 3."

"Uh, Nika." I called her name as she curled her hair.

"Yes?"

"Have you told Kyle about your job?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No, you know I haven't told anyone but you and that's how I'm going to keep it." she answered.

"All I'm gonna tell you is you might wanna tell him of it might blow up in your face." I commented.

Because her parents refused to help her out with school, Anika started to strip for a living. Yeah, she applied for hella scholarship but they didn't pay for everything. She's been keeping it on the low for almost 3 years.

"Thanks, but I got this Kellcey." she started getting a little defensive so I dropped it.

"Anyways, you won't believe who I saw the other day." I changed the subject.

"Who?"

"Rico and Lena's snake ass." I rolled my eyes at the thought of them.

"Aw shit, what are they doing here anyways? I thought you left them back home."

"So did I but I guess they moved up here." I shrugged.

"So what happened and do I need to cut someone?" she stopped curling her hair and looked at me.

"Nah, as long as I don't have to see them then I'll be okay." I answered honestly.

"Have you talked to Major lately?" Nika asked.

"Yeah we've been facetiming." I shrugged.

"Y'all need to just hurry up and fuck." she said bluntly.

"Nika!"

"Well it's the truth, there's so much sexual tension between you guys and did you say you saw his dick the other night?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"And didn't you say to was big as hell?"

"Mhm." I bit my lip as the image came back to me.

"See! This is what I'm talking about, you want him and he wants you."

"Whatever Nika." I brushed her off.

"I'll see you later. " she said when she got a text from her ride to work.

"Bye and be safe." I yelled before laying down on my bed and studying.

"What do you want?" I answered my Facetime call.

"Rude ass. That's not how you're pose to answer." Major replied.

"I'm trying to study." I rolled my eyes.

"You know you wanna talk to a nigga." He smacked his lip.

"Do I?" I acted like I was thinking.

"Yes you do nigga." He answered.

"Can I help you, sir?" I asked with raised eyebrows

"I'm bored." He whined.

"What does that have to do with me?"

"I need someone to entertain me."

"Hold on someone just texted me." I told him before seeing a message from Faith.

Can you meet me for ice cream? I wanna make up for the other day.