Chapter 6

"Major, I got you some--where are your clothes?" I groaned when I saw his butt cheeks.

When I left him he was laying on his bed, now he is butt ass naked humping the air.

"Major, put on some clothes." I handed him his Polo boxers.

"Damn." I bit my lip when he turned around. I tried not to focus on his penis but it was hard not to.

"Drink this." I gave him the bottle of water after he put on his Polo boxers.

"You sexy as fuck yo." he put his arm around my shoulder along with most of his weight.

"Thank you, now let's get you in the bed." I tried to escort him to his bed but he was reluctant.

"Ion wanna go to bed." he whined.

"You smell good."he put his head in the crook of my neck.

 "Major quit." I said when he started kissing on my neck. he abruptly stopped.

"My stomach feels fucked up-" he threw up all over my feet.

"This is the last time I'm doing this shit." I mumbled as I helped Major to the bathroom.

I was beyond pissed. I wouldn't even have left my room if I knew I would be doing this.

After I made sure Major was done I cleaned him and myself up and found a guest room for Major to sleep in since his smelled like vomit.

"Major, can you please get in the bed." 

"Nah nigga."

"Major, get yo ass in the bed." I was becoming more and more irritated.

"Ooh, I like it when you talk like that." he said before laughing.

I took a deep breath.

This is gonna be a long night.

*****

I woke up to the sound of groaning. I looked over to see Major just getting up.

I barely got any sleep because Major insisted on me laying with him to go to sleep. The whole night I had to sleep in the most uncomfortable position which made my neck hurt.

"I see you're finally up." I spoke still stuck in the same position.

"Kellcey, what the fuck are you doing here?" he asked and finally moved off of me.

"I had to make sure your drunk ass didn't hurt yourself." I rolled my eyes before getting up and stretching.

"Damn." was all he had to say.

"And you're on my shit list." I mugged him as I rubbed my neck.

"Why?" he checked his breath. "Got damn."

"You threw up on me and then kept me hostage in the bed with my ass hanging out of my dress and my neck hurting." I explained and followed him to the bathroom.

"I was fucked up last night." he chuckled while brushing his teeth.

"Yeah, you were but now that you're not, I'm leaving." I walked away from the bathroom and went to go look for my shoes and my purse.

"You don't have to go." Major said a little bit later as I was putting my heels back on and getting ready to text Nika to come get me.

"No, I think I better go. I want to take a shower and I have some studying to do."

"At least let me take you home."

I thought about it and decided it would be quicker than waiting for Nika to come to this side of town.