Chapter 2

Roman was completely taken back at the question she had just asked...was she being serious,was it just that long...was it the meds just messing around..the girl he loved the most not remembering him...his wife..

"No,Ali..baby girl I'm your husband."

"Husband?" Her eyes widened she shook her head,she glanced down then held her hand up for him. "I don't have a ring so what are you talking about?"

Roman slowly turned to the nurse who was already motioning towards the door and he followed. "What's going on,I thought it was just a coma and maybe a few bumps and bruises?" Roman asked as they left the room.

"Roman...I didn't think it would get this serious but I've gotten more test back and one of the conditions were...possible memory lost...there's no word of when of if she'll get it back."

"You're kidding me...so you mean...my own wife...won't even remember me...her husband...at all?"

"The one thing you can do is get her around family,close friends,pictures,all of that,just don't shove it all towards her and that should lead to helping...does she have anyone to take her out since she's able to go?"

"...I mean...I could...if that'll lead to a start."

"Sounds like a plan Mr.Reigns,just get these signed and she's free to go."

"Thank you."

------

The next day:

(Hold!! Okay Alicia dos forget her memory people wise but as for her job she remembers minus the divas title...I suck at explaining but it'll make more since when I start writing more)

Tonight was a Smackdown taping, Roman and Dean sat in the arena near the ring with a few of the other guys who were the main ones along with Some of the divas that were close to her that knew about her memory loss.

"So...she rememberes...absolutely nothing?" Paige asked propping herself ontop of the barricade.

"Nothing...not even...our marriage...I know Alicia isn't just close to me but this just hurts...I just don't get why this had to happen...she doesn't deserve this and all i wanna do is hold her and tell her everything's gonna be okay but she rememberes nothing...at all."

"Hey,we understand Uce,you and her had something strong,we're gonna try our best to help out too."

"Yea all we need is time...Starbucks,a caramel frappé...a pair of Chuck Taylor's and Instagram." Marto said with this huge grin appearing on her face.

"Hey we didn't say give her sugar rush cry land,cool it Bell or I won't go easy on ya later tonight." Naomi said playfully punching her arm

What no one knew was Nikki and Bri were standing around hidden behind the curtain listening to every last bit.

"So not only is the title up for grabs but Alicia...we lost Alicia...now another."

"What the hell are you talking about Nicole!?"

"DUH! Foxy dropped us for Alicia L them they beck all buddy now that Alicia L remembers nothing we could get our Alicia back but different Alicia and Team Bella will be back on top and maybe...ill give her a break."

"Ya know,I think I saw her in catering all alone...maybe we should go...'chat' with her bridge the show starts,there's a divas tag tonight..we've already got a manager...I need a partner."

"I thought I was your partner!?" Brie said crossing her arms.

"I changed my mind,I'm older,I debuted first. (Idk if that's true or not I'm just writing so please don't get mad or anything if it's it true...I don't even like em but...yea)