Chapter 43

"Uh...Ali...anyone home?"

"I...ah...so...you're...my brother!...I mean step brother...but brother?"

"That I am...like I said I really would have told you before but just everything that's happened and all over...I figured now would be the right time since we're having that bind we never got to have."

"No wonder we clicked so fast...just wow...Dean Ambrose...I wouldn't think that we're so different."

"Well duh we're not twins."

"Shut up." She said playfully punching his arm.

"Well since the PPV doesn't start for another hour,wanna go grab some snacks from downstairs lobby,my tab."

"As much as I don't think I can move much more today after all that walking on the field today."

"That's alright.ah...don't tell me..twizzlers,pretzel with cinnamon & mango flames water?"

"How did you...oh yea...I could get use to this."

"Don't think you've got a choice,I'll be quick don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."

"Oh yea like I'm gonna move this spot."

"Just saying." he said chuckling Then leaving the room.

----------
"COME ON PAIGE!" Alicia yelled not keeping her eyes off the tv.

Paige had just taken Nikki out with a single leg drop kick sending Nikki out of the ring. Paige started to leave towards the ring when the ref stopped her then with no one looking Nikki dropped to the ground rolling under the ring while Brie crawled from under.

When she got back in the ring Paige didn't realize they had switched and went for the PTO but Brie quickly rolled her up holding her by the hair getting the pin.

"NO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW THIS IS BS!"

"Hey language don't want the baby repeating those words."

"DEAN! It's not fair Paige deserves this and their all up Hunters a** and get what they want...god I'm ready to return.

"One step at a time sis,patience is the key."

"Awe Paige did someone not get her way again...do you now believe us when we say you don't cross a Bella...it's about damn time we get some respect around her and after tonight this title is NOT leaving my side EVER again unlike last time...speaking of that...Alicia little mrs Alicia I see you're not hear tonight...oh wait your out there singing your precious little hear out,hanging out with the boys relaxing drinking tequila margaritas just having a blast."

"No Nikki that's not why she's gone...it's because some girls like her don't know the definition of keep it tight and locked...because now she's kno-

"SIS! PG,remember."

"Let's just say...little girls if you get a boyfriend...learn to stick with ONE not the whole locker room or class room...Bellas gonna ball,haters gonna fall."

Nikki tossed her mic and threw up the title posing on the turnbuckle as Brie started taking pictures.

Dean glanced over and saw Alicia clenching her fist.

"Hey...ignore them alright don't let them get you worked up.you worked your ass to off to become champ and all those times you did it on your own unlike them,if anything your the one that's gonna go down in history,one of the most memorable divas...role model."

"Thanks Bro."

"Hey look Roman's match is up after this...you think he's gonna win."

"What? Of course so do sure this is his first cage match but he's determined,he can do this."

------
1...2....3! He did it sis,he w-...he stopped when he saw she had fallen asleep cuddled up to one of the pillows.

"Well then...guess I'll be celebrating on my own."

About a good 39 minutes later Dean heard the door being unlocked then in walked Roman.

"Well there he goes congrats on your win." He stood up slapping Roman's back making him groan out swearing under his breath.

"DON'T...EVER do that again or I swear I'll kick your a**."

"My bad...Alright I'm out gotta go check up on Paige,see you two love birds later."

"Right back at ya." After Dean had left Roman went and took him a shower. He slipped on his boxers and shorts and climbed Into the bed next to her wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Sleep tight baby girl."

He started to reach over to her side to take off the light when he saw a piece of paper sticking out from under her pillow. He slowly reached over and grabbed it. On the paper was a printed picture of her,Her brother... (Jason) he's signed folding the paper putting it back under her pillow and took off the light.

"I'm not leaving your side baby...ever...I know and understand you've been through a lot...some things you didn't deserve...things that have really effected you emotionally...and I know I'm just some other guy in your eyes but I really want you to know I'm not those...that specific past...he lost something good...who could hurt an angel like you I don't know...from the way you giggle to the way you blush...there's so many things I love about you and I'm sure there's a lot more that needs to be explored...Alicia...I love you...I really do...I just hope a day comes to where I cam help you push aside your  past...insecurities and everything...it's not about them and what they say...it's about us."