Chapter 42

The next morning:
Roman and Alicia were both still fast asleep cuddled next to each other until there was a loud knocking at the door.

"Hm...go away." Roman groaned.

The knocking only continued. "Alright! Hold on!"Roman started to sit up but then felt a pair of arms go around his neck.

"Stay."

"I'm not going anywhere baby just answering the door."

"No...it's cold." She mumbled then snuggled her head into the crook of his neck. With her legs on each side of him.

"Well." He stood up and she wrapped her legs around his waist while he walked to the door opening it there stood Dean.

"Did y-...oh come on did you two not spend enough time together last night!"

"Did you not get any last night." Alicia mumbled.

"Ya know we don't have to go where we're going I can just cancel."

"What are you talking about?"

"Go get dressed and you'll Find out, it's 12:15 we need to be there before 1:30."

"Are you coming Ro?"

"No babe sorry,I've gotta head to the arena get ready for the PPV."

"Roo!" She unwrapped her arms as Ran placed her down.

"Don't give me that pout besides its time you and Dean hang out."

"Fine...good luck on your match."

"Who knew she wasn't big on leaving my side. She bout suffocated me last night...good and horribly way."

"Bro ew,I don't wanna hear about how your sex went."

"Someone a little jealous?" Roman said smirking.

"WE'RE NOT BRING TO LIFE THOSE FAN ACCOUNTS OF AMBREIGNS AND US FREAKIN DRY HUMPING EACH OTHER COOL AND GIVE ME SPACE BRO THIS IS GETTING AWKWARD."

"Woah,you're the one who brought it up...weirdo."

--------
"Ya know that dress goes well with the occasion."

"I don't even know where we're going they play today so it's a thing...my dad and I had a tradition where we'd wear their jerseys or whatever on days they played and we couldn't go to one of the games which was half the time."

"You two seemed close."

"Yea...seemed until I found the bitter truth...like they say truth hurts right."

Dean sighed and continued driving. The secret he had on his mind wouldn't go away no matter how much he tried pushing it aside..he wanted to tell her but couldn't find the perfect time when... After a few more minutes Dean pulled into this car garage and parked. He turned to Alicia who was staring out the window.

He pulled out the tickets from his pocket and tapped her shoulder.

"Dean what a...oh my god...YOU DIDN'T!"

"I sure did."

"Dean I haven't been to one of these games in forever funny thing is we're playing Roman's team...bragging rights...thank you Dean."

"No need to think me sis...figured you'd need a break from all this stress and mess....but remember easy on the hotbdogs and any sodas,who knows how babies wil react to it."

"Ew I hate hot dogs unless it's a cheese dog and as for drink,i usually drink propel or Arizona,I should be telling you to go easy on the drinks."

"One won't kill...but there's...one more thing...when they saw me purchasing tickets they asked who I was going with and I told them and being in WWE people know your bios and so on and they know you cam sing and asked if you could do the national anthem and I told them yes."