Chapter 30

(First I'll just say I was kinda lost in ideas them I had to go to my overly weird creative friend who said the quote "drama is good Into a bitter sweet ending....she's...different so I'm sorry if by the end of this chapter you all wanna pull a Seth and beat me down with w chair 🙃😶)

Monday:
Roman and Alicia had spent most of that day together,ever since the check up Roman start s going baby crazy between ordering things and asking superstars and divas with kids for advice. Everyone could tell he was happy about it but it seemed like his nerves  were starting to become Alicia's while Alicia had his. The only time her mood changed was when she looked online and saw daily rumors about her pregnancy followed by comments from fans revolving around jokes of who's the dad or even worse the bring up about the last baby. Roman could tell she was getting upset and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind

"Talking with no facts,just pure dumb so called fans of you ask me...don't pay them any mind,it's not our fault some fans don't know the difference between personal and share worthy...they're gonna really have something to say the day of but I promise that's not gonna change a thing between us."

Alicia smiled and kisses his cheek. Dean Ziggler and Ryder were basically all front row to them. Dean not really minding being use to it but Ryder and Ziggler exchanging looks and making gagging noises.

"Must be nice!" Ziggler yelled out.

Alicia stayed quiet while Roman turned to Dean who turned to both guys flipping them off.

"And thank you."

"What are you two mad for Ziggler no one told you to play musical chairs with Rusev's and get mixed with not one but TWO blondes and as for you Ryder,if you finally stop moping around about Eve who has been gone for at least a year now maybe someone will consider you."

"What can I say,ladies love the show off."

"Exactly our point."

"So Reigns...what's this we hear about you calling out Bray tonight?"

"Like I said last week the SOB wanted to harass my wife,he gets what he deserves and he can do all the running...if he can after I kick his a**."

"Which means... Little one your stuck with me,you're not getting out of my sight until he gets back." Dean said with a smirk.

Alicia rolled her eyes and walked back over to the couch. "Oh goodie,because that's how I wanna spend my Monday especially when I'm
Not able to wrestle."

"You love me,admit it."

"I don't know who told you that lie." She mumbled.

"Ambrose,don't harass my girlfriend or after I'm done with Bray I'll come back here and do the same to you."

"Superman...Lunatic...lunatic...superman."

"Don't push your luck Ambrose...alright Alicia...promise me you'll stay back here no matter how much Dean annoys you?"

"I guess I have no choice but to."

Roman gave her a side glared. "I'm kidding,I promise Ro."

"Good, I'll see you three in a bit." Dean and Alicia were both confused until Roman placed his hand on her belly running his hands in a circular motion. "Daddy's gonna make his two princesses proud,try not to work on your super kicks for a few more months or even weeks,I'll teach you."

Alicia smiled up at him. Maybe this really was meant to be.

----
Dean and Alicia were watching Roman who was out in the ring both prepared and ready to see a brawl when suddenly the lights went out, Alicia screamed over all the shouting and other noises. She started reaching around for Dean but felt nothing  then the lights came back on and there stood Luke with and Braun who were taking turns hitting Dean with a chair.

Alicia screamed as she watches the attack not sure what to do.

"ALICIA!...GO FIND ROMAN I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE RING!"

Dean kept trying his best to get to his feet and fight back but the two over did him. "ALICIA GO!"

Alicia ran past them both with tears in her eyes,she was afraid,not only worried about Dean but worry of something that would happen to her. She ran out of the locker room and ran down the hall. She kept glancing back not really seeing where she was going and and bumped into someone.

Once she realized who it was it was too late to try to turn around. She screamed when she felt a pair of hand eliminate her screams. She tried escaping but his grip was too strong and dragged her to a darker room.

------
Roman was still out in the ring with a mic.

"Bray....I don't like you...but the way you think...I give props but your actions...boy I am locked and loaded and this superman punch is waiting for you,you wanted to make things personal now you pay the price so either get your a** down here or i can go back there and find you and give you 10 times the beating."

The area lights suddenly went out then a video on the tron appeared...it was pitch black until laughter filled the background and Bray walked into the cameras view.

"Roman...you really want me to come out there...stand man to...child...Mr Reigns I've done nothing but try to save you but you rejected me...and my brothers help...I wanted family with family...but you still refuse to listen so maybe...this will get your attention.

The camera then zoomed out to where they could see the full room . A piece of tape over Alicia's mouth tears streaming down her face.

Roman automatically dropped the mic and made his way towards the ropes to leave the ring.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING....brother...you don't wanna miss the happy ending do you?"

Roman stopped in his tracks looking back up at the screen where now the other two Wyatts were in the picture Deans unconscious body infront of them.

Bray removed the tape from her mouth slowly.
"Time to be saved...princess." Before she could respond Bray kisses her which completely set Roman off.

"Take a good look at your beauty for this is the last time you'll see her in this form...Believe...that." He shoved Alicia backwards then the view went pitch black again. As the lights cut back on the camera showed a staircase and at the bottom, Alicia,unconscious.