Chapter 22

Alicia's POV

I woke up due to my phone basically on a vibrating spree,I glanced over and didn't see Roman but there was a note on his pillow.

   "Baby girl, will be out with Dean and a few of the guys for a bit one for workouts two because Ziggler wanted to drag us to some new game place didn't wanna wake you,see you when I get back. Ps. Check in my front bag there's $10 in there if you wanna go to Starbucks,love ya."

I smiled and grabbed my phone as it started vibrating again...it was only my alarm which I wanted to wake up early to go ahead and get ready for when Paige called us,something about wanting To hang out and catch up along with Marti and Nattie." Oh gee I'm so looking forward to this shark week.

I got up and went to the bathroom expecting to see a slight start like usual but instead I see nothing. At all point blink.

Okay Alicia don't freak maybe it'll just make a surprise appearance,it's common...just calm down..

-----

By the time I was done washing and getting dressed I still had time left before Paige came over but the silence only brought me back to one thing...why am I late...

Then I remember...it's been 4 weeks since the last time me and Roman had sex...

It can't be...no...but I was feeling sick last week even when I ate...come on get yourself together Alicia...your fine...besides if your pregnant you'd have morning sickness...I'm fine..

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone knocking on the door.

I stood up and opened it to see Marti.

"Hey girlie,I told Paige to check up on ya but..Girl is pretty low when it comes to steps."

"Sounds like her." I mumbled

"Hey are you okay?" She asked. I Hadent even realized my eyes were slightly watering.

"Ye...yea why...what do you mean?" I asked wiping my eyes with my sleeve.

"Babe." She walked in shutting the door behind her walking me over to the bed then sitting next to me.

"I'm late." I tell her.

"No your not,Paige got us up earlier way before time planned and we thought you'd be up." She says.

"No, not that kind of late." I replied.

After a few seconds she glances back up towards me.

"Like, period late?" She asks.

"Yes...I'm usually on time and I know today is the day I have my last day marked and everything but today...nothing."

"Maybe it's just taking a stroll ya know given you a break before it gets in and kills you for a whole week."

I know she's just trying to make me feel better but at the moment was not the right time.

"Alright...hey maybe it's your body being use to being back full time all the moving again,just adjusting slowly."

"I...I don't know Marti...it's ever since me and Roman had sex a few weeks ago...last week I was on and off sick."

"Love,maybe this is just your lucky week and you get an extra week free."

"What if it's not?"

"Then you know a Sista got you,we can both go to the pharmacy or I'll go pick one up and we'll go from there...I actually have one in the room...Titus has been trying to drop hints and I'm just waiting for the day but family first."

"Thanks...but,we can't buy it while out with the girls they might see and you know Nattie is mother of questions and answers automatically."

"Don't worry about it,That bond we've had since middle school will NOT be broken any time soon,trust me."

"But...but what if I'm pregnant...I'm scared Marti...you know what happened last time." new tears started to pour down my cheeks.

"Come here sis." She leaned forward pulling me into a hug rubbing my back. "I know it's gonna be hard but that's the past baby girl,Roman loves you...he's gonna stick around with you through thick and thin...since I've known you you've said you were not going to have a baby heck even have a boyfriend  but look at you know,champ,married,role model...this is just gonna be a bigger step for you two,but I promise you won't regret it."