Chapter 29

"Babe,ever since you've woken up you ah vent eatin anything."

"I'm not hungry Ro."

"Well that's a first." He mumbled. "Look I don't want y- before he could finish there was a knock at the door. Walking over and opening he saw Dean and Paige standing with bags and carton with coffee's in it.

"Free room service anyone?"

"Free did. you but not for my card." Dean mumbled.

"GET OVER IT...hey love,how ya feelin?" She said walking over next to Alicia.

"Could be better...what are you two doing here?"

"Just bringing the love bugs some food,haven't seen you guys since yesterday which isn't normal,here ya go,I got your fav,caramel crunch frappé with extra whip cream."

"Thanks." She started to sip on her frappé thinking that would Help her calm down but instead the exact moment she took that sip she felt sick again,she quickly crawled out of the bed speed walking to the bathroom.

"Guys is she supposed to be this sick,I'm getting worried about her."

"Well my mum didn't have any sickness because she ate just about whatever whenever and the rate and times she wrestled & worked she didn't have to worry about it."

"Don't ask me bro,I can't even get lai-

"Finish that sentence and I swear you really won't get anything then you'll be looking for your teeth!" Paige growled. "Maybe you two should go see if you can get the ultrasound early or see if they can tell you anything."

"We could try that...thanks Paige."

----------
Alicia's POV:
"Babe come on!" Roman yelled from the other side of the bathroom door. I could tell he was getting some what frustrated,he's been calling me for the past 5 minutes at least. "Nothing is going to happen they won't hurt you!"

"You KNOW what happens last time! Or what if something worse happens today!"

"Alicia...please just come out,an ultrasound will just be seeing the baby's health and the gender of we wanna know,I'll be there by your side."
"I don't want people touching all over me especially if I have another human growing in me!"

"Oh my god, They're doctors babe! They know what they're doing now come on if you don't open that door in the next minute I'll go in there myself!" He yelled

I continued to stand in front of the mirror looking at myself....was this all supposed to happen...will there actually be a positive ending unlike last time. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist and someone turning me around throwing me over their shoulder.

"Another day,still hard headed."

"ROMAN PUT ME DOWN!"

"No can do,your in good hands,so is the baby..and now we go."

Once we got to the car he opened the passenger door and set me down closing and locking the door before I could even adjust myself in the seat.

He got in the car quickly locking it again probably thinking I'd try to jump over him or something...I'm pregnant Pete sake...
"You're going to be fine baby,I don't wanna seem harsh but you need to get over yourself and the past,all we're gonna do is see how the bags doing okay?"

I huffed and looked out the window.

"God,why are you being such a brat." He mumbled.

"Excuse me for not being able to push things aside that easily like you all! EXCUSE ME FOR NOT WANTING TO HURT ANYONE EXCUSE ME FOR BEING SCARED!" He didn't say anything after that...I didn't mean to yell but I just don't know how to express how I'm feeling..

"Baby...I'm gonna be there for you...forever,please don't forget that."

I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. "Thanks." His words do truly mean a lot and I believe them but...I just don't wanna ruin things..

"I won't."

------

After maybe about a 20 minute drive we arrived at the hospital... My nerves went from 0 to 100.

"You're gonna be okay baby."

I shook my head he rolled his eyes before getting out then coming to my side. He opened my door.

After helping me out and making sure we had everything we'd need we started walking towards the entrance.

"Nothing's gonna happen baby."

I sighed.. "I trust you."

"Of course you do." We walked through the doors and to the elevator. The building we had to go to was on the third floor. Once we got there we went to the desk Roman signing in for me.

"Ah no need to sign in, the doctors actually waiting for you, room 18."

"Thank you." Roman took my hand leading us. The room was sorta small white walls and this blue outline at the tops and a hospital bed. Roman helped me onto the bed before taking a seat in one of the chairs next to bed keeping my hand in his.

A few minutes later the doctor walked in. "Alicia?"

"Ye...yes."

"I'm Dr. Olivia,you must be Roman?" She said looking towards Roman.

"Yes ma'am." He said with a smile shaking her hand.

"Now to get started...you haven't been having any problems or any concerns have you?"

I started to shake my head but Roman squeezed my hand. "She's been having major sickness...all through the day,not being able to keep her food down....oh and you may wanna lock that door,she's kinda...jumpy.scared."

She smiled understandingly. "I see...well Alicia I wanna let you know nothing is going to go wrong,we here are professionals and as for the sickness,it's common but from how you're saying we'll have to look into some meds for you or take a quick looking."

I glanced at Roman who gave me an encouraging smile.

"Now let's get started." She put on her gloves bridge walking over and slowly easing me into my back. "This is so unattractive...I'm huge."

She laughed and looked at Roman. "She's quit the girl,but a keeper."

Roman smiled. "Trust me it's not the first time over heard her say that,even though it's barley even noticeable,at the moment.

She lifted up my shirt and rubbed this cold gel on my stomach. "God what do they do stick it in a freezer and ship it to Alaska and back before putting it on us pregnant women!"

"Now Alicia I need to you relax,in order to get accurate results we need little movement okay?"

I nodded and she put this wand like thing on my stomach moving it around.

"Ah,if you can see up on that screen,the babies head."

Roman stood walking over to my side taking my hand while looking at the screen.

"There's our little princess or heavyweight champion." Roman said. He leaned down and kissed me quickly.

"I can't believe that's actually growing inside of me..this is really happening."

"Would you guys like to know the sex of your baby?"

I glanced up at Roman who nodded. She stepped aside from the machine stepping out of the room.

"Roman...do you really want this to happen....honestly?"

"Of course baby,nothing's gonna change my mind about this...us."

Walking back into the room she helped me up putting a pillow behind me helping me sit up then handing me this huge yellow folder.

I slowly started to open it and looked at the paper which had the X ray of what you could see of the baby...then the paper with all the information on it...

"Looks like we're having a baby girl...another future champ." Roman said placing a hand on my thigh smiling.

All I could do at that point was sit there half smiling half worrisome...this is basically the same things from last time...I just hope...really hope...it's nothing like the last outcome.