Chapter 25

"Dean Jesus have you not eatin in months!?"

"Oh please women don't mess with a man when it comes to his food."

"Don't mess perfectly fine with me because I won't wanna be spending 5 minutes trying to get out of my chair."

"I work out,duh you're a girl all you girl always do the oh I'll take a salad of this finger food but eat it with a fork to impress them I get mad when my hormones kick in and my boyfriend calls me crazy because I spend all his money on chocolate."

"In that case you can pay for ALL of this!"  Pushing her chair back she grabbed her purse sticking her phone in and leaving.

"Like she says.Luni love." He reached over and grabbed the bill on the table flipping it over his mouth falling open. $63.25... "Fuc*...maybe I should try those disgusting shakes Ziggler drinks half the time."

--------

Roman had searched all around the hotel lobby & shops in there but there was no sign of Alicia. Just imagining the look on Alicia's face when she told him crushed him,it was never a thought to ever hurt her especially after everything that's recently happened and things were back settled.

As he stood in the elevator he felt his phone vibrate l,he had at least 5 new text from people he's sent the picture too one really catching his eye from his dad.

"Congrats son, can't wait to see this miracle happen,I wish you both a safe and loving journey...remember peanut butter and pickles."

"Guess I gotta start stacking on the snacks soon." He said chuckling to himself. When the elevator stopped on his floor he headed towards the room,when he opened he saw a suitcase on the bed,he closed the door and when he turned around he saw Alicia waking in from the living room putting more things in her bag.

"Baby...what's going on?"

She didn't respond,it was as if she couldn't even hear him.

"Alicia...look at me...please."

She sighed and slowly lifted her head,seeing her puffy red eyes only made him feel worse. She used her hand to wipe the tears on her face.

He made his way next to her escorting her to the bed then pulling a chair in front  of her

"Roman...I know you don't want this...I understand m." She said pulling her hair to one side of her shoulder staring  down to the ground.

"We've been together for months,a few on and off's but it's been the best experience,everything with you...wrestling is basically our life,we stay on the road 300 days a year an-

"Roman...I know I understand I'm so sorry."

Roman couldn't bare to listen to her apologizing and putting herself down. "You know it takes two people to make a baby and have a relationship."

"You don't want thins I know! It's fine you don't have to explain I just don't wanna hurt you anymore than I have before, I don't belong in your life."

"Stop it Alicia... Look I'll tell you this just hit me so fast especially after the call is gotten before...I don't wanna be that father who chooses to stay out of their child life..I'm not like that guy from your past...of course I'm nervous about this baby but I'm honestly stoked this is happening....but it's really gonna be hard,how many superstars and divas have kids a-

"Roman stop...I know where your going just stop." The tears were falling again she just wanted to end the conversation.

"Our schedule is going to be all over...our lives are gonna change... People are gonna talk,rumor photo anything...but threw all of that." He caressed her cheek making her look up at him. "I'm not leaving your side baby,I'm gonna be there for you and our soon to be baby,and I'm gonna try my best to make you both happy."

She felt relief and was able to relax her stiffness a small smile crept across her lips. He wrapped his arm around her pulling her into his lap where she rested her head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you so damn much baby...forever and always." He said before kissing her forehead running circles on her back.

"Ro?"

"Yea baby girl?"

"Do we have any Nutella?"

Roman's eyes widened as he remembered what his dad had texted. "Well I knew this was coming...food cravings,check...crazy hormones,I think I need to buy me a some protective gear." He mumbled.

"What?" She said slowly lifting her head looking at him.

"I...said I would send Dean and Paige out to go to the store,I don't wanna leave you alone...here go ahead and type up the snacks you want and I'll send it to one of them."

"I wonder how pickle juice taste by itself?"

"Should we get another room with separate beds ?"

"ROMAN!"

"I love you but I don't wanna be cleaning up puke every night or being in straight view of it when I wake up....love you."

"Your such a soggy peanut butter and jelly."

"And I love you too baby girl."