Chapter 4

Dean and Paige say in their room cuddled together watching Netlix until they heard the door emit door slamming.

"Ah..am I correct when I say Roman is next door right?" Paige said sitting up.

"Yep it is...I've got a bad feeling something happened...but I think we've got to let him clam down on his own...I am almost got a brick thrown at my head last time I tried helping and something slipped out of my mouth."

"Well sometimes you do deserve a brick to the head."

"WHAT! I mean sure I break the rules stay a smart Alec half the time..piss people off for fun but come on a brick that's death!"

"CZW bub,I think you had more chances dying there than being hit with a brick,trust me."

"Okay...you remember that...all of you...remember that okay?"

Oh trust me...ill say it again and will record it now come on let's get back to the movie the good part was about to come on."

---------

"Oh my gosh Seth..that was like...the most intense workout I've ever had!"

"Awe come on,don't say it like that,first time major cardio and cross fit?" He said with a chuckle leading her to the bench inside.

"I mean my sister before she started her dream job always talked about being a gym coach for schools and a personal trainer bit she never got into it before that other job came around."

"Well you never know Ali one day she may ring up and say hey,wanna go for some cross fit,but hey for a first timer,you did pretty good."

"Thank you,without your help I probably would have ended up quitting and walking out...something I'm use to doing and truly regret."

"Well here you stay here and I'll go grab us a water bottle,especially since I'm use to it and not shaking like a maniac."

"Shut up! It my first time you two toned jerk!"

"Hm...nice nickname,shortie."

Alicia sat smiling to herself looking around the gym as he started shading towards the vending machine. He knew she was tired and worn out,once he's grabbed the water he made sure no one was looking bridge putting something in her water...a scent less, colorless and tasteless substance...he really did have everything planned.

"Here ya go,geez those machines are hateful." He said handing her the water bottle.

"I know what you mean." She said laughing slightly taking a sip of her water. Seth stood sipping on his casually starring over to his phone counting down the minutes.

"I think we should head back to the hotel and get washed up,it's been quit a day."

"Agreed." Standing up Alicia took one step forward before feeling like something was pounding in her head,she started to feel light headed her vision becoming blurry.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yea...I think I just may have over did it tod- the next thing she knew her eyes fell heavy and everything went black.

"Hm...went faster than expected...night night little one." Picking up her unconscious body he threw her over his shoulder leaving out the back Door where he met with some person dressed down in all black.

"You'll get your money once we get to the stop."

"Yea we better,let's move,I'm ready for some fun."

Who do you guys think is working with Seth?
What will Roman do after the little stunt Nikki pulled?
Will Dean get hit with a brick!?
WILL WILL WILL!!??! Find out I'm the next chapter!

Vote and comment please!!! 😁