Chapter 12

After her shower and changing into one of her tank tops,sweatpants and fluffy socks Alicia went downstairs to see Roman (who had already washed also) standing in the kitchen talking to his dad.

As she made her way down the last step Roman turned giving her a small smile.

"How do you forget I said I was bringing your own daughter home to you Roman!?"

"I got caught in the moment!"

"What you got in was penetrating your wife in front of your daughter who hasn't even learned sex aid!"

"WOAH! Dad come on that's a bit far."

"Well that was what you were doing you think I wanted to see it NO!"

"Daddy...what were you doing to Alicia,she was screaming,were you hurting her?"

"Oh yea I was hurting her a-

Alicia nudged him in the rib with her shoulder before he could get the rest of his words out.

"What he means is...me and Roman were playing...a game and...well upstairs Roman forgot to leave the windows cracked while we were gone for a few weeks and it gets very very hot up there so he had an ice pack on him and Laid down on me to keep us both cool and the screaming was just because it was so cold but really helped."

"Oh...well can I play th-

"NO!...I mean...adults have different versions...you...get a rag and you get to pick your color and then we get the ice and put it in,wanna go upstairs and grab yourself one of the rags and we get started?"

"YES! Oh YELLOW...PINK!" She cheered while running up the steps. As soon as she was upstairs around the corner Alicia turned to Roman slapping him most likely leaving a mark.

"OKAY OW! And second WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled holding his cheek.

"YOU DON'T MENTION THOSE THINGS AROUND A CHILD THAT AGE SECOND HOW DO YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER COMING AND THIRD IF SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS THEN YOUR LITTLE THOT EX WAS SUPPOSED TO TEACH HER AT LEAST TO STAY AWAY FROM GUYS THE LITTLE BOYS HAVE COOTIES THING AND GIVE HER THE YOUNG VERSION!"

"Wow...you look hotter in person when mad better than watching backstage."

"UGH!"

"Well,if love to stay but I've gotta get headed out back to the house and get ready for my meeting,Roman...work on your memory and Alicia...please don't kill him."

"No promises." He gave them both quick hugs before heading out."

"Daddy! I changed my mind it's cold,I don't want any ice cubes." JoJo said as she walked own the steps plopping down on the last step.

"Awe princess....we'l how about instead of ice cubes we fix some home made sundaes."

"COOKIES AND CREAM!?" She cheered jumping up.

"Anything for my princess."

"YAY!" She skipped off to the kitchen singing "ice cream I scream we all scream for ice cream."

Roman looked at Alicia who was fiddling with her thumbs stairing down to the ground.

"Everything okay baby?" He asked stepping closer to her.

"I'm fine." She quickly responded.

Roman tilted her head up with her finger under her chin making her look at him. "Babe...come on tell me,what running through you mind?"

"You're just so good with kids...her...most likely everything she's seen heard only being that age."

"It has been quit the ride for her but she told me on the phone a while back that when she first saw you she knew you would make a great mom because of your style."

A small smile crept across Alicia's lips.

"And another thing...the day after our outing she just couldn't stop asking enough where you gonna be her mom...so if you ask me...she loves you...and Muffin." He chuckled pointing to the living room where Muffin had plopped herself on her back while JoJo twirled a piece of string ontop of her.

"I just...Aleah L Anoa'i."

"What...oh...oh." Roman realized she was talking about the name they were going to give their baby girl but then the incident happened... He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close her head resting on his chest.

"Maybe...a second chance...could be worth a try...it won't hurt." He whispered rubbing her back.

"I don't know Ro...I- she was cut off when Roman's phone stated ringing. He reached into his pocket pulling it out and answering.

"Hello?"

"REIGNS! YOU USED MY CARD TO ORDER PLAYBOY YOU HAVE A WIFE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED THAT CABLE MESS FOR IF ANYTHING I'M THE ONE WHO'D NEED IT PAIGE IS PLA-

"PAIGE IS WHAT!? DEAN I WILL SWERVE THIS CAR I DARE YOU TO FINISH THAT SENTENCE they heard in the background,it was Paige.

"You owe me $45 when I see you bro!"

Roman was laughing as he hung up until he turned around and saw Alicia giving him a glare with folded arms.

"Babe...ah...nice sweats."

"YOU HAVE UNTIL TONIGHT TO UNSUBSCRIBE...or you'll not only not get any anytime soon but you're also going to have to find a new place for your hair crap ...big yard...large windows."

"Have I mentioned how much I love you?" He said with a nervous laugh running His hands threw his hair.

"UNTIL TONIGHT and don't test me Reigns...ill do it."