Chapter 11

The next morning:
While Roman was still crashed asleep Dean and Paige had decided to already head out and leave for the next town and texted them so they would know. Only four people in the house as Roman thought,everyone being fast asleep most likely until late late afternoon until he heard the sound of crashing pots and glass hitting the ground.

He Jolted up turning on his side to see if Alicia was okay but didn't see her, his mind automatically filled with worry of if something had happened to her,he jumped out of the bed running downstairs calling out Alicia's name.

"ALICIA!?....ALI- as soon as he reached the kitchen he leaned on the wall frowning folding his arms watching as Alicia struggled to bend down to grab the pots that were now on the ground.

She Hadent even noticed he was there. Giving up on the pots she leaned back putting her arm on the stove forgetting it was on jolting her arm forward when she felt the sting hit her arm. "DAMM IT!" She screamed out.

"Once a hard head,always a hard head." Roman mumbles to himself. He walked over to her tinting her around lifting her up into the counter. "Baby what did doc tell you,along with me,and half the locker room?"

"I was trying to make you breakfast." She mumbled.

"And we're just trying to help you heal faster baby,trust me if I wanted something I would have already been up,now promise me you won't pull this again."

"But R-

"No buts,promise?"

"I promise." She said quietly but enough for him to hear.

"Good." He gave her a kiss on the cheek. Reaching under the cabinet for one of the rags,he ran some water over it bridge taking Alicia's arm. "It's gonna hurt but no pain no gain okay?" She nodded. He gently pressed the rag onto her arm holding it there for a few minutes before pulling it off.

"So....would it be a good time to ask if we'll be doing anything today?"

"Well actually I was thinking today be all about...us. Maybe we could just stay here,relax...watch some tv....a little intercourse."

"What?"

"Nothing,so what's for breakfast?"

"Roman...I've asked this question many of times and I'll ask again why are you so... 'Horny'

"Baby I haven't seen you for...months...do you know how hard it is to watch your matches on YouTube or see pictures fans post and have to go as you say 'entertain myself.',it's been too long baby,please."

"Okay first that's too much into second if you're that desperate there's websites for that."

"You think I wanna watch that when I have a beautiful fine a** girl like you...don't get me started with those girls fake moans."

"You think those are fake,half those girl do it for a living Ro,I've only watched two videos in my life and those aren't fake and those guys are kinda...big."

"Yes they are...babe it's called perfect ACTING and tell me you're not believing those guys are that size they use pills for that."

"Oh I'm sorry is someone getting jealous?"

"Alright,let's go settle this...come on." Before she could respond he lifted her up into his arms carrying her back upstairs.

--------
8 videos later....(as you can tell not only was it Roamn's idea but he's quit the freak 😳😏)
Once that video had ended Roman tuned to Alicia who was stairing down towards the cover with her hands in her lap purposely avoiding eye contact feeling Roman stairing at her.

"So you wanna admit that I was right?" He asked with a smirk.

"I ah....I gotta." She slipped the cover off her before running to the bathroom slamming the door shut behind her. Truth be told not only did she get slightly turned on watching the videos but by the fourth video she was trying her best not to touch herself.

Stripping off her clothes she turned on the shower stepping into the shower letting the cool water run down her back running her hands threw her hair with her eyes closed.

"Fuc*." She had to lean on the shower wall to prevent herself from falling at the building up she was feeling in her legs. Leaning her back on the wall she grabbed the shower handle turning the water speed to the rate where it came out faster like a sprinkler. She took the shower head from the wall and aimed it between her legs, feeling the pressure on her clit, closing her eyes and she tilted her head back enjoying the pleasure. "

-------
Roman had been sitting in the room still after Alicia had left to the bathroom thinkimg she would be out a few minutes after. He had just gotten up to head downstairs when he heard moaning from the bathroom.

"Yes...oh fuc*." He froze in his tracks continuing to listen smirking to himself shaking his head. "I knew she couldn't resist." He slowly turned the bathroom door nob and walked in, he stood there leaning on the wall with his arms folded again watching Alicia.

"Now that...that's what I call real moans." He said. She jumped up moving the shower head away covering herself with her arms. "ROMAN! I'm so sorry I didn't know you were....were you watching me!?"

"Sure was...pretty hot." Rolling his shorts and boxers down he walked over to Alicia pulling her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Now it's my turn baby." He whispered on her ear as he carried her back to the bedroom.

Placing her down on the bed he hovered over her taking her nipple into his mouth. After a while he gets off the bed going to his dresser and grabbing a condom quickly sliding it onto his length.

Climbing back into the he he got into the same position he was in before. He rubs the tip against her clit be left pushing into her. He brought her legs up onto his shoulders continuing to thrust into her.

Neither of them had heard the doorbell ring or the room door open. Roman continued to thrust into her soon both of them filling the room with moans.

"Fuc*! I'm gonna cu*!" Roman moaned out. Aalicia tried to Reply but couldn't get the words out

"R...RO,oh my god fuc*!"

"Daddy?" A little voice said barley being able to be heard over their moaning..

"JoJo Hun where did you g- oh my goodness!" Sika quickly covered her eyes pulling her back.

Roman Instantly stopped his eyes widening quickly pulling out covering himself with the pillow throwing the cover over Alicia.

"Uncle...what's Daddy doing?" JoJo asked with her eyes still covered still in Sikas arms.

"Daddy's just...relaxing he'll be down....lets go downstairs sweetie." He gave Roman a quick glare saying 'What just happened' before heading downstairs.

"Fuc*....I guess I forgot to tell ya...dad was bringing  JoJo over this...week...we can just tell her we were playing tag."

"YOU IDIOT!" Annoyed Alicia quickly got up grabbing one of the pillows throwing it at Roman walking off to the bathroom again.

"NICE VIEW BABE!" Not even replying Alicia slammed the door shut.

"LOVE YOU TOO!" He called out.

P.S Alicia isn't in one of those full arm cast just one of those cast wraps that wrap around wherever needed... Idk how to describe it but yea.