Chapter 31

Roman had quickly left the ring rushing backstage pushing threw any interviers or other superstars asking questions. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Dean a few feet away on his knees trying to get to his feet. He ran over putting his arm under Deans helping him stand.

"Thanks ma- before he could finish Roman shoved him sending him back to the ground. "WHAT THE HELL AMBROSE RATHER SHE WANTED TO LEAVE OR NOT I SAID WATCH HER! YOU KNOW SHE'S PREGNANT NOW LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEND! NOT ONLY DO I NOT KNOW WHERE MY WIFE IS BUT THE CONDITION OF HER AND MY CHILD!"

"Hey! Dean got back to his feet shoving Roman back. "You think I don't care about her! I do! I didn't think the Wyatts would attack like that especially since you were out in the ring no offense! The lights went out and the next thing I'm being beat down with a chair I couldn't do anything so I told her to go to you,I'll admit I got my ass handed to me I don't even know how I'm still walking at the moment but if I had the ability I damn sure would have taken them all out and protect her."

Roman started to regret going off on Dean that way...more of disappointment in himself.
"Why didn't I come up with a plan...I shoulda known he was gonna pull something like this but not that far...no matter how much I try I just can't keep her safe why the fuc* is she even still with me!"

"Stop putting this all on yourself man,you do the best you can and I'm sure she knows that,the only reason she should leave you is if you put your hands on her...then not only will I kick your a** but I'll get my friend kendo stick and Chair and invite some of the guys...come on as of now we gott- the next thing Dean knew he was shoved to the ground and from the corner of his eye Roman was slugged against the wall...Luke and Braun. They were getting the upper hand until from behind they heard a chair crack onto someone's back and Luke falling down to his knees groaning...then another chair shot. Dean turned around and saw Paige..

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU BEARDED FREAK!" Braun stood up turning and seeing his partner down when out of no where Roman ran forward and spears him to the ground. "Kharma is a bitc*!...you bitc*!"

"What are you doing back here,I coulda sworn you had a match."

"I do...But I got hungry and I was gonna head to catering before then I heard all the commotion and now...I'm here...damn that felt good."

"Ah that's my girl,now that doesn't mean for you to start bringing a chair to the ring with you during your matches."

"Oh please like I'd do that...even though I've already gotten two strikes...third times the charm right!?"
"Ah no."

"I'm just kidding,anyway-

"Paige your needed for an interview by gorilla!"

"We'll talk later,later love,see ya Reigns!" She called over her shoulder.

Dean turned back to Roman to see him crowtched down on the wall with his hand son his head his eyes blood shot red... He'd never even thought of seeing Roman crying but knew how much he loved Alicia.
"Bro,it's gonna be okay,we just need to..figure out something...there's millions of staircases...think...think.."

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a phone ringing. "Do you mind!?"

"Shut up Ambrose....hello?"

"Roman,it's me Steph,Alicia's okay I left my office with security after everything happened we got her to the hospital and the babies fine,I'm back at the hotel my room 214, Marti already got her things for her you can go ahead and Come down,you don't have to worry about the tag match tonight ,Hunter can kiss my ass."

"I'll be there." After he hung up he stood up shoving his phone into his pocket. "You gonna be okay finding a partner for tonight?"

"Easy...Cesaro & Ziggler."