Chapter 45

Dean went running to the back of the court worried that something was happening with Alicia he shafted to get worried until he stopped and saw the Judge standing there squealing like a girl because of the dog that was only lying there in front of him...not doing a darn thing.

"HEL...help me!"

"Ya k ke....I would but maybe you should bring that insult tough act you had a while back in the court...dogs not doing a darn thing are you buddy...by the way... A need A TACK!"

Automatically the dog jumped up and started adorably attacking the judge (licking his face etc)

"NO NOB GET EM OFF GET EM OFF!" He shrugged and walked off.

He started to head back in when the blonde lady that turned out being a cop walked up to him.

"Woah,I didn't do anything...at least today."

"No worries,this ain't anything bad...here's the taps cops are going to most likely ask you for they don't have the proof of the incident but you'll need it,I don't know if there's gonna be another court date or just another questioning."

"Thanks." Be really didn't wanna watch the tape but knew he would have to eventually.

He started walking again when his phone went off. "Uh...hello?"

"Hey bro where are you guys?"

"Ah,just about to leave the court,what's up?"

"Can you two come meet us at Frozen Bates,I've got a surprise for Alicia."

"Ah yea,we'll be down in a bit."

"Alright...we'll be there."

-----
"Hey Ali...you okay?"

Instead if answering she only walked up to him and hugged him.

"Everything's getting back into place sis...things are gonna get better."

"I love you Dean."

"Love you too sis."

-----
When they got to the ice cream place Dean and Alicia started to go find a table when they heard their names being called. As soon as Alicia tirn d around a little girl ran up to her hugging her on her legs, she didn't realize who it was until Roman walked up.

"Told you she'd be here princess."

"Mommy! I've missed you." Alicia smiled slightly picking her up. "I've missed you too JoJo,still staying away from the cootie boys?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"Uncle Dean!" She started wiggling so she put her down and she quickly skipped over to Dean.

"So how'd it go?" Roman whispered in her ear.

"Fine,when she's get here?"

"I went and got her after my signing she was pretty excited this was her first place pick."

"Should have guessed...well I can room with Dean & Paige and met you spend time with her...you've missed a lot of days I'm sure she'd love to have a daddy daughter night and day."

"No...I want you to stay with me...Paige said she could baby sit when we needed and I...never got to repay you from the other night."

"Oh please." She said playfully punching his arm.

Later that night:

Roman had just finished reading JoJo her favorite book and she had fallen asleep, after he he came back in the room he sat next to Alicia and she cuddled into his side..

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too Ro." She started to close her eyes slowly dozing off when she felt a sharp stabbing pain in her stomach,she breathed in and out for a few minutes and decided she was fine. Just when she started to doze off again she got the same pain,10 times worse not even seconds later feeing a watery substance run down her leg

She screamed out while clutching her stomach. Roman shot up turning his attention towards her.

"Baby girl are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Ro..my water just broke!"