Chapter 36

"So exactly how did you find the place Paige?"

"Well...once upon a time a girl named Paige was really hungry...so she googled restaurants in town and yea."

"Fantastic story your kids will love story time."

"Shut it Bell!"

"Well anyway before we go,let's make a pledge that there will be no fighting of who's going to pay the bill because we all know guys will pay for their girl."

"Who told you THAT lie." Dean said glaring at Paige.

"Wait what was it that I said?"

"Guys will pay for their girl."

"REALLY! That's so sweet thanks Dean."

"Wait! N- before he could finish Paige had strutted to the other room.

"Gots to be more careful."

"SHUT UP BELL!"

---------
"Okay I have the chicken Alfredo, one side steak a chicken fajita,Coke and a sweet tea?" As she placed the plates down she noticed the guy that was eyeing her with a smirk.

"That sweet tea is mine but I think I'm looking at something else sweet."

She remained silent and put the rest of the plates down, she was carrying another sweet tea and the guy that was eyeing her purpely nudged her making her spill it.

"Oh my god,I am so sorry! I didn't mean to,I'll go get you a napkin."

"It's fine Hun,it was an accident no worries,just a few paper towels can help."

"ALICIA! BACK OFFICE NOW!" She couldn't get her feet to carry herself until she saw him walk completely out of the back to where the lady was that she had spilt the tea on.

"Our apologizes mrs,we'll get this cleaned up,we'll have another coming your way on the house." He handed her one of the rags he carried with him. "Let me." He grabbed one of the paper towels off the table and began to rub her where the tea had spilt.

Alicia turned away rolling her eyes knowing he was only doing it for his pleasure.

After reaching the refill area she started to head out when James came back in walking her backwards into the office arena then shutting the door.

"Are you trying to embarrass us!?"

"I didn't mean to! Your perverted friends shoved me!"

"Oh yea blame it on the consumer...you do know I got you into this business and I can take you out!"

"THEN DO IT! IT'S NOTHING BUT HELL HERE I COULDA SWORN YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS PATHETIC ACT BECAUSE OF WHAT! Man I feel so stupid for believing you the day I met you. You're a pathetic selfish perverted a** hole! FIRE ME SEE IF I CARE!"

The next thing she knew she was pushed up against the wall with her hands being held above her head. "Listen here you bitc*,you obviously don't know who you're talking to.. As for Robert he cares if you're pregnant me,I don't!"

"Coulda sworn you were the one to say that,let me just add clueless to that list of things about you."

"SHUT THE HELL UP INTERRUPT ME AGAIN I DARE YOU!"

"What you're gonna go tell daddy on me."

Without any type of warning he roughly culled her face and kissed her,she kept trying to pull back but his grip would only get tighter. She bit his lip making him jump back holding his lip.

"YOU BITC* and to think I was gonna go easy on you but now,you're getting what you deserve,hope you have fun finding rent money because I sure as hell won't be helping you! LEAVE! And I'll decide if you can come back!"