Chapter 6

Roman had his phone stairing at the screen as he waited for that one notification he was looking for...a text reply from Alicia,he's sent a text and picture a few minutes ago and she was usually good at texting back fast but now...he was getting worried.

"What'd you text her?" Paige asked adjusting herself on the couch to where he legs were hanging off the ends.

"I just told her Nikki isn't what she says to be...just Explaining to her how she's always been after me for a while which we all have seen with our own eyes...I sent her the picture of her and JoJo from when they first met...it's a start."

"Roman...you know she loves you...she may be out of it at the moment but I bet out of anything or anyone you're gonna be the first she remembers."

"Yea...I just hope...it's just something isn't right...I just have that feeling."

"Whatta ya mean?"

"I don't kn- before he could finish his phone started ringing,it was a FaceTime call from Alicia,his heart automatically started to race of nerves and happiness. When he hit accept the image on the screen was the exact opposite

The camera was on some guy in a black mask with Seth next to him smirking.

"Aw,Reigns...cute cute text you just sent...it's actually too bad she doesn't give a damn about you...ya see,I just wanna make this clear for you...what you THINK you had...never has and will NOT exist but you can keep trying it's actually pretty amusing...another thing...id let you say a few last words to your little crush but...you're too late buddy boy...thanks for the entertainment brother." Before Roman could reply he hung up only to receive a text right after where an image of Alicia tied up in the chair from earlier.

"SON OF A BITC*!"

"Seth's dead I swear...we've gotta find her." Dean said.

"Well no dip Sherlock I was gonna say keys just leave her!"

"Look I'm as pissed as you are alright."

"Where do we look...she could be anywhere and by the background that wasn't a hotel room?"

"Well...I guess we can try...Starbucks."

"Wrong...1224 JanesSide RD a few blocks behind Jamison gym,it's a red and white building it looks abandoned but it's just an older small shop."

Both Roman and Dean turned to Paige questioning what she had just said.

"DUH! Find my iPhone,the idiot didn't bother to take it off or her location when he jacked her phone,it's walking distance but for safety reasons,we drive,I've already contacted Steph she's got security and police headed that way,now you guys need to hurry in case anything else happens."

"Thanks babe,we owe you one." Dean said giving her a kiss on the cheek before grabbing his leather jacket heading towards the door with Roman following behind.

"STAY SAFE! Bring her back in one piece!"

-----------
"So exactly what are we doing or going to do with her?"

"She's our secret weapon G,see she's basically everyone little best friend and favorite but if they do wanna see her again...they do what I say when I say,simple orders and they'll get her back...when I feel like it that is."

"Hm...well Seth...in just want you to know...this me working with you...i don't have feelings for you,this is just a way for me to get back at Roman...so as I asked earlier...where's the money?"

"Alright...look...I don't have the money on me now...but you'll get it."

"EXCUSE ME! How many times have I heard that!? You know what,I'm not gonna sit around and take orders and think I'm gonna get paid for it like I was told,go find yourself another girly play doll,I quit!" She stood up pushing her chair back storming off towards the back door...she had just opened the door when police cars pulled up and multiply cops hopped out of their cars with their guns.

"STAY RIGT WHERE YOU ARE MISS, MOVE AND IT'LL BE USED AGAINST YOU!"

She swore under her breathe trying to think of a way to get out of the situation it couldn't think of anything... "SETH ROLLINS..Rynan B! All two in there responsible for the kidnapping of Alicia Love...I stabbed her...in the leg...that's it."

"Glad your confessing but that won't drop the charges.take her in the car boys!"

"SHI*! She ratted on us! RYAN! Grab the money and let's go." They both had headed towards the other door when out of no where Dean came running from the side tackling Seth to the ground nailing multiple punches. "You son of a bitc*! You go that low and kidnap her! I SHOULD FUC*ING KILL YOU!"

Roman and Dean had made of plan of who was going where...once he got ingot he building from the back he saw the chair In the middle of the room,he rushed over,seeing Alicia there he couldn't believe the condition she looked in but relieved to see she was alive,he slowly took the tape off her mouth. "Alicia,are you okay?"

"R...Roman!" With her arms already free she limped forward wrapping her arms around his neck...he couldn't believe what he had hair heard...she said his name...she's hugging him...she...remembered.

"Come on,let's get you outta here."

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE,Either one of you move and someone gets killed!" The voice said,Ryan he had a duffle bag thrown over his shoulder with a gun in his hand pointed towards them both.

"Look man..we don't need any trouble just please...let us go." Roman said taking Alicia's arm in his hand pulling him behind her.

"We don't want any trouble. Oh blah blah SHUT UP! You think I give a crap about feelings and blah blah,well here's a fact mr Reigns,I DON'T...but if you wanna know what I do care about...here's your answer." Without warning he pulled the trigger as soon as the bullet came flying out towards them Alicia saw it was going towards Roman,she jumped in front of Roman taking the bullet.

"ALICIA!" Roman dropped down catching her as her body fell to the ground, he lifted her head with his arm to try to get her to wake up but there was no response,he lifted his hand from under her seeing his arm covered in blood.

"NO! Alicia! you can't do this! Keep your eyes open don't you dare close them! WAKE UP! Please!" He pleaded threw the tears that streamed down his face. This was the last thing was he was ever expecting to see...