Chapter 13

By this time Roman,Alicia and JoJo had all spent the day in their watching the movies JoJo wanted to watch having a mix of karaoke,dance alongs and now the game of who was going to stay up late.

Roman glanced over to see Alicia catching her head as she felt her eyes shutting adjusting herself on the bed to try to wake herself up.

"Someone's ready to lose?" He said with w chuckle.

"Maybe....maybe not,not like that's what I've been doing the last few days."

"I believe it...and then there were two."  He said looking over towards JoJo who was fast asleep beside him curled up under the cover.  "I'll take her to her room."

--------
When Roman got back to the room he saw Alicia fully sitting up but there was this one thing on his mind that he wanted to talk to her about.

"Babe...you have a moment before you knock out?"

"If that was a joke,I forgot to laugh and second sure,what's up?"

"Alright...do you...maybe wanna try?"

"Try what,what are you talking about?" She asked sitting up with her back on the headboard.

"A baby...just like last time?"

"Roman...there's a lot going on...I don't think
Now would be a good time...I still have yet to prove to you that you could trust me with something as worthy as a child."

"Babe,what else do you have to prove...you're the one for me...you've showed that you're gonna be there threw hard times...your loyalty...maybe sometimes too open but that's what I like about you,you are my everything...best friend...wife."

"Thank you Ro." She leaned forward wrapping her arms around his side resting her head on his shoulder. "You mean everything to me."

"Now Whatta ya say we get back to the movie, WE were watching."

"Okay."

Climbing into the bed he snuggled close to her wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her into his lap. Grabbing the remote Roman flipped to one of the channels they were going to watch.

The first thing to appear on the screen was a video of a girl cheerleader slipping off her cheer skirt only in her bra and shorts the man sitting on the couch eyeing her all over.

Removing Roman's arms from around her she turned to where she was facing him.

"Really Roman?"

"WE NEVER FINISHED! Okay let's make a deal,we watch the rest of this clip and I unsubscribe right after.

"NO! Because no matter what you can't control yourself and your daughter is peacefully sleeping just around the corner."

"Fun fact...these walls are sound proof...so you can scream...moan" he began to place kisses down her neck after each word. "and squirm...all you want."

"I...I hate you,you know that."

"You say that now...ill have you changing your mind in seconds."

And with that...we all know where things went from there..😳😏
----------
"I told you we should just stop for directions." Paige mumbled side glaring at Dean who was driving. "I have a signing at 10 in the morning and you know how traffic is in Dallas if anything we should have flown!"

"ALRIGHT we'll stop and ask for directions at this store coming up."

"We wouldn't have to stop if you weren't playing flappy bird the whole hour I was driving before and now we have no GPS or battery life!"

"WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BEING EASILY ENTERTAINED!"

"Ambrose the last guy to raise his voice at me most likely wasn't able to have kids...don't test me."

"Are you always this cranky when you don't get your Starbucks?"

"DON'T START WITH ME AMBROSE!

"Alright alright,calm down,see look there's a mini mart right there. It's not Starbucks but it'll do for now right?"

"I guess."

.... Pulling into the parking lot
Both Dean and Paige got out the car Dean going into the shop while Paige went to the coffee place next door.

"Excuse me do you happen to have car chargers or know a quick route to Dallas from here at least a highway?"

The lady behind the counter looked up from her register and her eyes instantly lit up. "Y...YOUR...YOUR DEAN AMBROSE!!' THE LUNATIC!!! She ran from behind the counter stepping infront of Dean. "I LOVE YOU YOU'RE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE WRESTLER I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE...ah car chargers...closest to flags and shirts."

-----
Paige had been sitting in the car waiting for Dean to come back,he usually didn't take long but this time seemed like hours.

"Where is the LUNI,I told him what time my signing was!" When the words left her mouth she heard banging on the door and pulling on the Handel. She looked and saw Dean running out the store with a crowd of girls following, finally getting the door in hopping in he slammed the door shut.

"DRIVE DRIVE JUST GO!" Paige automatically hit the gas pedal getting them out of the range of the crazed fans before they got to the car.

Riding in the silence Paige couldn't stop replying the scene of Dean running and screaming from the fans like a little girl,she chuckled to herself keeping her eyes on the road.

"Don't start with me Paige!"

"Awe,so does someone wanna fly next time we have an early event to be too."

Dean glared at her giving her a fake smile rolling his eyes grabbing his headphones and plugging in his phone.