Chapter 21

"Alright Hun, this is...possibly one of my best...I'm still questioning the shoes but I'll let you decide." Sandra said handing Alicia her new gear. (Picture ontop minus the tattoos)

"You never fail to amaze me,I love it..do you think I'll be able to go try it on?"

"Oh yes yes,of course,maybe a little photo shoot once you get it on?"

"That's why I love your work San!" She called over her shoulder smiling before stepping into the bathroom near by to change. Alicia hurried in and changed out of her other clothes into her new gear,lacing up the high tops and pulling her hair back to get a full view on the mirror before going back out to Sandra.

"Goodness,it's looks perfect,I didn't think this would come out as great but look at you workin it like the star you are."

"Come on pose we need a few for Insta." Naomi said pulling out her phone.

"Damn,Mrs Sandra you sure do know how to make a girl look hot." A voice said behind, Alicia turned around and saw Roman leaning on the doorway automatically starting to blush she started to twiddle her thumbs looking all over besides him.

"Ah I was in the middle of something lover boy,you can wait." Naomi said stepping in front of his view of her starting to snap multiple pictures.

"I feel so bad for you Ali,Nao always thirsty for likes."

"SANDRA! Hurtful!"

"You know I love you girl,well I can't wait to see you work that in the ring,I've gotta run now,see you all later."

"hey wait up!...ill tag you in them." Naomi said before jogging catching up with Sandra.

"Roman...is this...fine? Nao told me how J freaked about a simple pair of shorts and you both basically come from the same place and most likely have the same opinions?"

"That's what they always say but nope,we've got too WAYY different mind sets if anything it's Jey and him who have common 24/7."

"Oh okay,I just wa- before Alicia could finish Roman grabbed her arm pulling her closer into his side.

"Well well well...it's the happy couple...nice to see you too back in action...where as Seth is still suspended thanks to you too...anyway...Iot was noted on like a pool online  about which member of the Wyatts Roman should face and all votes were on Braun..so tonight you will go against him and as for you Alicia you will  be in a handicap match against The Bellas by the way during your match Reigns...all your little friends...girlfriend...or whatever you two are...BANNED or else."

As soon as Hunter was out of sight Alicia pulled her arm free looking up at Roman with a worried expression.

"Baby,I'm gonna be fine,I've beat them one time I can do it again...just promise me...really promise me this time that you will stay back here safe."

"Ro...just be careful...please."

"Baby...I'm superman,there's nothing standing in my way trust me."

"HEY! Figured I'd catch you too love birds around here somewhere...hear about Hunters little match,forbidding me from ringside I laugh at this,does he not know who I am?" Dean said as he approached them.

"Dean,I know you're the break the rules go all out type but tonight I think we might just have to listen to mr, Game,who kn-

Roman was suddenly shoved back and Dean was tackled to the ground. Alicia shrieked when she was grabbed from behind and being held against someone's chest.

Luke kicked Dean again rolling him a ways away from them. Now it was Roman,Alicia and all three Wyatts

"What a nice way to kick off...we meet again." Braun said into Roman's ear. He grabbed his hair making him look towards Alicia.