Chapter 34

"Ah,where is he going?" Dean said turning his attention to Paige and Marti as they walked into the living room.

"He thinks we're lying...Alicia face timed us and...he walked in and she just hung up-

"Just call her back."

"LET ME FINISH...I tried redialing the number but it won't work."

"Alright look...in order for me to think I need a smoothie and it's now 11:30 and you all have no right I'm telling me if it's too early... You comin Marti?"

"What the hell why not,Dean?"

"I'm gonna find Roman before he does something stupid."

-------
glass came down on the bar, "Another one!"

The bartender looked up at Roman giving him a slight glare before pouring more of the same drink he had into his glass.

"Sir this is like your sixty one,I think this should be your last."

He chugged down the shot and slid more money across to the bartender. "Get me another."

The bartender shook his head mumbling to himself before turning towards the shelve grabbing another bottle.

"What the fuc* did I do!" He chuffed own the alcohol and banged it on the table. "I NEED ANOTHER!"

"Actually no." Someone said behind Roman grabbing his arm, Roman went to yank it back when the person pushed his arm down and he turned around. "What the hell are you doing Reigns,you honestly think drinking will solve this problem!?"

"Screw off Ambrose you don't know what I'm going threw."

"You're being stupid bro I'm trying to help you just come on you know we have a house show later you can't be fuc*ed up."

"NO!

"Screw off...okay...you wanna take this to the room!"

"Gladly! So when I beat your ass I won't be sent to jail!" Getting up Roman turned back around to the bar reaching for his beer when Dean kicked him behind the leg making him drop to the ground.

"Dumb ass." He mumbled.

-------

"Where the hell is my drink Ambrose!?"

"Is that all you care about man RIGHT NOW what you should be worried about is your wife!"

"SCREW HER! SHE LEFT ME SO WHY SHOULD I CARE!"

"MAYBE SHE LEFT BECAUSE OF ALL THE STRESS AND BULL SHI* HAPPENING! LETS FORGET HER PUTTING HER LIFE ON THE LINE FOR US AFTER COMING FROM AN INJURY LETS FORGET SHE WAS THE ONE WHO NEARLY KILLED HERSELF JUST TO PLEASE YOUR MOTHER WHO HATES HER GUYS FOR NO REASON LETS ALSO FORGET THAT SHE WAS THE FUC*ING ONE TO BUILD UP OUR FRIENDSHIP...brother hood ... Now I don't support her leaving sheik pregnant but I damn sure respect her for all the things she's done for us... I can't believe you right now,come back when your the real Reigns I know that fought for what he believed in." Dean stormed out of the room slamming the door behind going back to his room and making sure to lock the spare door.

-----

A few hours later the house was done and Alicia was mind blown. She walked up to James even though he was talking and hugged him.

"Oh hey there,what's this for?"

"I just can't believe it...without and you Mr Roberts I would be sleeping on the floor...no type of heating...you guys even put in a flat screen which I really didn't need...just really thank you to both of you."

"Hey stop thinking us,it was just a helping of someone who would need it,being pregnant without the father around is hard I've seen shows but the hours I've known you you're strong."

"This is truly a huge help really thank you...thank you and Mr.Roberts...I can come in today I promise I'll work hard even if it's my first day."

"Oh come on that's not necessary,you don't have to,but if you want,we're actually having discounts tonight might be kinda crowded but you do your best okay?"

"Yes sir,that's all I'm gonna do."

"Your outfit is in your room actually went ahead and brought it here,if it doesn't fit we can get you another."

"I'll go try it on now,thank you again,so much."

As soon as they heard the room door close James turned to Mr.Roberts who was smirking. "Did you get it in?"

"Duh." He pulled out his phone and went threw some settings u til another screen popped up,on the screen you could see Alicia changing and everything in the room from the cameras he had hidden in.

"Well might I say,you did well James for a first start,lets ah keep this on the down low for now...the more fun starts at the restaurant."

"Best job,ever."

---------

"Baby...the sun set is beautiful...just like you."

"Awe Ro...another day and your still so corny." She said playfully punching his arm.

"Awe come on babe,I'm trying...ya know...you're the best thing to have ever happened to me...I didn't think I'd find love again after the Galina thing but when you came into my life...I felt more like superman."

"Ro...you're the best thing to have ever happened to me...I never really thought I was worth anything until you came into my life now...I feel like a princess,thank you."

Roman stopped walking and turned to her taking Alicia's other hand into his looking into her eyes smiling. "Ya know,it's sorta a tradition to kiss your love if your able to catch a sunset."

"And since we're on a beach...it makes it more romantic...maybe you should do the honors."

"Gladly." He pushed the strand of her in her face to the side before leaning in and gently kissing her,she pulled her hands away wrapping them around his neck as he picked her up spinning her around.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too Ro."

Roman slowly rose up from the bed turning over to his side thinking he'd see Alicia but then realized...it was just a dream...and everything that had happened...did happen. He ran his hands through his hair sighing. He took his phone off the charger and went to his gallery looking at pictures of him and Alicia.

"If I did something...I'm sorry...just please...please come back to me."