Chapter 14

4 weeks later....
Alicia's POV: wow I can't believe those weeks by that fast...I went to the doctors and trainers and they said I was officially cleared I'm finally back in the arena this Monday afternoon,In the divas locker room...im back and I plan to stay.

"Hey love,so this is gonna be quit the return,it's me you and Nikki for the title...no offense but I'm beating Nikki's a** first...then it's one on one kid."

"Awe Paigeie like I've said before anytime...anywhere I'm ready to go."

"And that's the attitude we've been missing,now if you excuse e muah,I've gotta go see what Luni's schedule is after his match rather he's main eventing or not,he promised me an outing and I'm sorry but boys horrible at keeping his word."

"Everyone knows that,see you around." We both hugged before she headed off in search of Dean. I was just about to walk off when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist lifting me up.

"Hey baby girl."

"Ro. What are you doing here I thought you had an interview?"

"Nope that's not til later,so you ready for your match,good deal return and a match for the divas title."

"I know...the faith Steph said she has in me...the fans...it's all so much to take in...they all believe in me."

"Of course we do baby...everything you've done since you've gotten here,impact,big time and I don't think anyone is looking forward to seeing you leave anytime soon."

"Thanks for believing in me Ro,one of the top people who if it weren't for...I wouldn't be here."

"No need to thank me baby...but you're welcome." He said kissing  her cheek.

"Well I've gotta go head to hair,I'll see you around superman."

--------
"Alright Ambrose we all remember what happened LAST time so your positive we're still on schedule for after the show?"

"Yes I'm sure babe,I even called in to make sure again,I keep my word."

Paige automatically busted into laughter leaning on the door frame. "That's the biggest lie you've ever told Ambrose,I love you but come on take it back."

"Oh haha...I love you too but,you can leave now!"

"Hey you said it,later lover boy!"

Paige had just turned the corner to get back to the divas locker room when from behind this figure dressed in all back came running and knocking her down. Before she could even turn to try to get a view of the figure the person quickly grabbed one of the chairs that were folded up swinging it and connecting it with Paige's back.

Paige screamed out trying to crawl but the pain continued to shoot threw her back all she could do was sit holding her back hoping whatever damage they were going to do would be done already but instead the figure grabbed hold of Paige's ankle putting the chair around before stomping on the chair by this time Paige was in complete pain. She rolled on the ground holding her ankle screaming.

Footsteps could be heard coming that way and the figure took off running.

"PAIGE!" Dean along with the trainer and refs ran over kneeling beside her.

"Paige what happened,are you okay!"

"NO I'M JUST PUTTING ON A SHOW ROLLING AROUND AND SCREAMING WHAT THE FU*K DO YOU THINK!"

"Come on we gotta get her to doc." Slowly lifting Paige up bridal style with the trainers following behind he headed down the hall.

(Sorry I'm being very simple,it's early and I'm tired but I still like to  type/update in the mornings...I'm a very complicated person)