Chapter 16

As soon as they arrive and take a seat Paige starts ordering shots for all of them. Marti orderes herself a water because she wasn't in the drinking mood but still wanted to hang out with them.

"Awe what,little Doll can't handle some alcohol!!" Paige yelled over the loud music.

"Not tonight someone's gotta be good and make sure everyone can get up the steps or elevator!"

"Oh please you all always go to me when you think of someone going overboard,trust me,I can handle it...Besides you all know how to 'stop me' before I go 'overboard' IF I did."

Paige grabs one of the drinks and drinks it down in a matter of seconds. "ANTI DIVA COMING THROUFH! LET'S PARTY!" She screamed swaying from side to side making almost everyone around laugh.

"Dean...you know she's going back with you right?"

"Hey remember this place is in the hotel I've carried her before she's not that heavy,she's a hard sleeper,I'm sure tonight's gonna go well....I think."

----

Meanwhile with Alicia and Roman: both were lying in the hotel bed watching Netlix casually making small convo Roman still pouting about the two weeks hold.

"Ro...can you turn the air off on its cold."

"Maybe you should put more clothes on mrs tank top and shorts."

"ROMAN! Can you please just go and cut it on...what,what are you hot?"

"YES I AM! Mentally and physically! Maybe you're just cold because you've got a cold black heart and who doesn't give a damn about needs!"

"YOUR 'NEED' is unbelievable! You need to control yourself!"

"You need to control yourself." He mumbles mocking her in a girly voice.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A BABY WHY DON'T YOU GROW SOME!...big baby." She was in range of sitting up to get out of the bed when Roman grabbed her arms pulling her down onto the bed and hovering over her.

"You wanna take that back?"

"Lemmie think...NOPE!"

"Bet I can change your mind."

"Oh please."

Keeping her hands pinned above her head Roman started to lean down inching closer and closer to her lips she was trying her best to pull back or dodge his lips but he was much more stronger.

"All you have to do...is say your sorry baby."

"Keep dreaming." As soon as Roman was basically an inch from her lips she brought her leg up kneeing him in the 'area'

Before he fell ontop of her she quickly rolled off the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" He mumbled with his head in the pillow.

"I told you 2 WEEKS MAN UP...and maybe if you survive...you'll get a surprise the day your wait...is over...now if you excuse me,the pull out couch is calling my name."

"YOU'RE JU...just gonna leave me here...in pain...YOU CAUSED!?"

"Ah...YEP,good night love." She said blowing him a kiss grabbing the cover and heading to the living room.

-----

About two hours later of drinking:

While most of everyone besides Marti finished their 5th drink.Marti walked over to the counter to go ahead and pay the whole thing so they wouldn't go for their 6th.

"KARAOKE! WOO!" Paige stood up about to head off towards the stage when she tripped and almost fell face first to the floor but before she hit the ground she felt a pair of arms grab her from around her waist.

"Alright babe,I know you like your karoobit your too...full let's get you back to the room.

"Oh..baby baby HOW WAS I Supposed TO KNOW!" Paige screamed out the lyrics as she continued to fight to get her balance.

"Alright Marti...you were right...we're ah...gonna head back down." Dean said as he picked Paigw up fully into his arms her automatically putting her head into the crook of his neck.

"I told you so...we're actually gonna head out too,let's go Titus."

"Right behind ya baby."

"And they say the unpopulars are the ones with the most belong lame suggestions...a dolls always right." Marti said to herself smirking as she walked hand in hand with Titus towards the elevators.